{|Her Secrets|}

Page 6

I stutter and think. Do I want to sleep alone or with a thought of knowing I could score with the cutest guy ever!!..

"U-uh..w-what are my choices?" I ask Mrs Ro'meave.

"Oh well you could either sleep with Garroth, Vlad or Zane." She said.

"W-Wait what?!" Vlad said.

"Well, don't you think that it would be a good idea if Laura slept in a room with someone her age?" Mrs Ro'meave said.

"W-well I don't even know her, she could sleep with Garroth." Vlad.

"Oh come on!! Be nice!! Im sure you'll like her when you get to know her." She said.

"what about Zane mom?" Garroth said.

"Oh yes my little ZuZu. Zane come down!!" She said.

Soon enough a guy with black hair and blue eyes comes down. He wears a mask to cover his mouth and nose. A hoodie was drawn over his head. His hands where in his pockets.

"Yeah mom?" He asked not bothered

His voice was kinda high pitched. I couldn't help myself but snigger at his tone of voice.

He spots me. His eyes sharpen. He was angry. I stop and listen.

"ZuZu do you think maybe Laura could bunk with you for a while?" She asked sweetly.

"W-what?! Heck no!! I don't know her!!" He yelled.

"ZuZu be nice!! Its only temporary." She argued.

"No!! And thats that!!" He said.

He stormed off back upstairs. He had a temper. He was really kept to himself.

"Oh im so sorry for him Laura. He's just not very social." She apologises.

"No its fine. I don't mind. I..I understand him..personally." I say. I force a smile.

"Well if Vlad doesn't wanna, then she can bunk with me." Garroth said.

I look to him. I blush bright red. He smiles. I smile back for real till...

"..Gah!!~ oh no!!" I said.

My phone alarm starts to ring off. It was almost 5pm. 4:47t to exact. I had to get home now before I got in serious trouble. The rest of them look at me and my phone in confusion.

"Whats wrong?" Vlad asks.

"...oh crap, crap, crap!!" I was panicking. I grab my bag.

"Im so sorry Mrs Ro'meave but I have to get home before..uh..before my..my mom...gets..mad...y-yeah..my mom!! Ok bye!! I'll be back for sure." I say in panic and close the door behind me.

Once I get away from the house. I sneak out behind other homes. I pull out my rifle out of my rucksack. I alos take out my camouflage hoodie and put it on.

I curve over the hood on my head and strap the rifle round my shoulder. I sneak down by the edge of a house.

I look out for danger. Gun shots are still being fired as I gt closer to the school, and further from Garroths house.

I curve down into the alley way and walk down. I make a left and then a right to make it to the end. I stop by the exit. I listen out.

No one was around. Here, people would be dangerous. You must avoid eye contact for more than 5 seconds and not touch or bump into someone.

A bump could be replaced with a stab. Eye contact could be replaced with threat and danger meant death. I put the rifle on my back.

I zip down my hoodie slightly. My pistol was kept inside a hand stiched pocket. I hung my pistol theee for quick attack.

As I walk down, small groups of people linger the street as they talk. I pass one of he gangs. One of the men try to make eye contact. He held his stare.

I don't look till im half way past him. I glance was held for long and I knew I could of been in real sh*t.

As I pass him, I take out my pocket a ten pound note and throw it onto the floor by him.

People knew this way thing could be settled if the money was drawn quick and the stare was shorter.

I finally arrive to my house. I knock at the door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pic shown in the text area is Zane.~♥