{|The Place She Calls Home|}

Page 7

"Password?" A worker of my guardian spoke.

"Its just me, Harold." I answered.

The door unlocks and he opens it up. I step in and soon enough the door slams behind. I walk down a wider pathway. Gang members lean on the walls and smoke.

I look to one of them with sharp, angry eyes. I point to him.

"Put that out when your done, outside. Got it?" I said.

He tuts. "Sure thing princess." He said sarcastically.

"Good to know.." I said. I roll my eyes and carry on walking.

I reach the end of the hallway and push open the creaky door. It was a large garden. Trash scattered. People hung around, laughed, joked, got in beef.

One of the men spotted me.

"After noon Boss." He responded.

I nod to him. Some more others salute. Later as I carry on walking, one of the workers come up to me.

"Hey Mini Boss, cheif is asking for you. You better hurry your a** she's mad." The man said.

I nod and make my way to the main office. I stand by the door and sigh. I enter.

"Ahh!..there you are Laura hunnie. Good to know your okay. I was told that your school was attacked. I needed to know your safe." A woman sat in a chair smoking a cigar.

A can of cola was in her hand. She had tats all over her shoulder. She was my Guardian. I called this place home. My brother and sister were given the chance to be apart of what my life is now.

They thought it would be too much. I on the other hand was forced into this. My parents thoight I wasn't the brightest. I had no choice.

If I didn't learn these things, I wouldn't of been able to go to high school. This life actually helps with maths and english. Also languages.

I can recognise over 3 languages. But I was home schooled those skills.

"Hey Jessica can I stay at my friends for a while?-" I ask.

"What?! You wanna go somewhere els? Sh*t chance my friend. I aint lettin' ya scurry no where." She said.

"Its safer for me!! Their house is further up! Its still close but far from the school!!-" I argued.

"..F*** NO!! YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE LAURA!! I DONT GIVE A SH** IF ITS FURTHER UP!!" she yelled.

"ISNT YOUR F***ING JOB TO KEEP ME SAFE!!" I said.

"YES IT IS AND THATS WHY IM NOT LETTING YOU GO!!" Jessica shouted.

"YOUR A B**** JESSICA!! I KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR ME AND IM OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS NOW!!" I yell back.

I storm out, slamming the door behind me. I go kicking about out as I head to my room. I lock the door behind my and I start to pack my clothes and stuff.

I zip up my strap bag and flung it around. I unlock my door and go by the wall my bed leans on. I move my desk. A wooden board covers a tunnel. I remove the board.

I climb in the tunnel. I place the the desk back and cover the entrance with the board.

I start to climb through. The tunnel leads to the side of the building. I open the board. Infront of the entrance was a massive, his bush.

I struggle trough and push back the board. I check for clear and sneak to the alley way. I make my way through, rifle at ready. I make a left and then a right.

I walk straight then check for clear. It was safe for now. I sneak behind the houses till I reach Garroths. I blush when I see his house.

I can't belive im, me, yes me!! Is going to sleep in the same room as Garroth Ro'Meave!! Eeeekk!!

I go to the house. I find a thick bush near the back entrance. I hide my rifle in there. I always keep spare weapons on hand.

I go to the door and knock. I wait a while till I get an answer.

"...who is it?" A deep voice spoke.

It wasn't a familiar one. Was I at the wromg house?! I check the house number. It was Garroths.

"..u-uh..it-its me Laura Rylan. Garroths friend." I said.

Soon enough the door opened and I was greeted in. I say hi to them.

"Oh darling your back!! Heheh!!" Mrs Ro'Meave said.

"I had to go get somethings.." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pic up top is Jessica, Lauras guardian!!~♡