{|Love Triangle|}

Page 14

I stand face to face with Vlad. I show him some moves and how to do them. I let him try them on me.

He does them but they barely even hurt.

"Okay stop. You need to add more power and strength. It didn't really hurt. Come on don't be scared." I say.

He sighs. He trys once more. There was more power but not enough.

"Okay that was kinda better. Here let me show you how its done." I say.

I punch with right, left, right hook, knee kick and then trip him up.

"GAH!!~ Oww!!" He shouts.

I pin him down to the floor with his arms behind his back.

"Thats how hard you do it. The pain you felt should be ten times stronger on me. Even if im a girl." I let him go and he gets up.

"Okay okay. Lets go." He says.

He does the moves on me. We train for a long time. After about an hour or two we decide to do some sparing.

"Okay so. You know the rules. Fair play, no foreign objects blah blah blah?" I say.

He nods. We get in position.

"Three...two...one..start!!" I say.

We start to fight. We wait for one another to start. I get bored so I do a low spin kick and trip him up. I take his arms and pin them down.

He struggles out of it and kicks me back. He gets up. Im still laying on the floor in ache.

"Ahh!! Ow my hip!!" I say.

He stops and comes to me.

"Crap Laura you oka-" I inturrupt his sentence.

I faked the injury and shove him backwards. As he's confused, I sit on his stomach and pin his hands up above his head.

I push his head down with my knee. I loose my grip and he rolls me off. He's on top, pinning me down.

I stop and blush realizing the position we're in. He was sat with his knees on the sides of my hips, my arms pinned up top and his face directly above mine.

We froze. His face flushed red.

"....u-uh...I-im sorry!!" He says.

"Yeah ya better be!! Now get your ass off me before I stick my foot up your ass!!" I shout.

I try to knee him in his dick. But instead knee him in his ass.

"Ahh!! What the hell Laura?! Are you really trying to stick your foot up my ass?!" He exclaims.

"Ah!~ s-sorry!! I didn't mean to!! I was aiming lower, ya dick!!" I blush.

He trys to get up and let go of my hands. I grab his wrists and pull him back down closer. Our faces where inches away.

"..n-no.." I spoke softly.

He was beat red. He stuttered.

"...L-Laura~..." he said.

We gaze at one anothers eyes. He moves his head closer to mine. He teases me with his lips. I giggle as he chuckles lightly.

After playfull teasing, he softly kisses my lips. He kisses me multiple times. I moan.

"..mm!!.." I moan through my lips.

He keeps kissing over and over. I kiss back. We start to kiss passionately. He kisses harder and harder. He pulls back. We both were out of breath.

"..Vlad.." I say.

"...yeah?" He replies.

"...is this right?" I ask.

"...I think? Whats wrong?" He said.

"I dunno. I feel like we should get back." I say.

"Oh..oh yeah its been two hours. Heh" he chuckles.

I get up. I help Vlad up. I go to the table. Vlad stands across from me. I blush red.

"Vlad?..." I say.

"Hm?.." he says.

I flung my rucksack over my bag and run up to him. I peck his cheek and go past him to the door. I look to him.

"C'mon then." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Out of the alley way.

We sneak behind houses, making our way closer to Vlads. I stay armed with my rifle at hand. Our hoods up and bodys low.

We keeps making our way till we finally arrive. I hide my rifle in his bush and then we enter. Before I open the door, I turn to Vlad.

"Wait" I say.

I look at his lips. Hints of pink lipstick was spread around his. I wipe them away.

"Okay we're good." I say.

I open the door. Mrs Ro'Meave turns to us.

"Oh Vlad your safe!!" She hugs him.

"Gah!! Yea we just went to her house to see someone." He says.

"Who did you need to see? Are they danerous?!" She says.

"No I went to see my guardian. I don't live with my mom." I say.

"Oh ok. Everything go right?" She asks.

I nod. I thank her and make my way uptairs. Vlad follows.

"Thanks for the training." Vlad says.

"Oh no problem. I don't normally hang with people my age so it was fun." I smile.

We go our seperate ways. I go to Garroths room and he goes to his. I knock at the door.

"Come in!" Garroth said.

I open the door.