{An Unexpected Surprise}

Later Arrived At The Ro'Meaves House:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I step out of the police car and make my way to the front door. I stop. I let tears fall down before quickly wiping them away. I finally knock. i wait patiently with my head down. the door opens slowly after some time.

i couldn't bare it. Leaving this family. The only people who could make me believe that the world isn't all so bad.

uncontrollably, tears pour down my face. i let my hair block my face. there, infront of me stood Mrs Ro'Meave.

"Well... Laura honey. Come in..." she made way for me. As i walk in, i quickly wipe away the tears, facing away from her.

"...uh?.." i gasp, surprised. i felt a warm, comftable hug around me. i look to who it was.

"..V-Vlad?" i blushed red, sweating. he pulls away from the hug. damn it he was still taller than me.

"im sorry that you have to go. it was fun visiting your house." he had a stream of blush on his face. i hug him.

"thanks Vlad." i smiled. he walked away. Garroth stood there. looking at me.

"it was fun with you being here Laura." Garroth said. i forced a smile, but inside i was torn apart. we hugged till next, it was Zane.

i mean he could try to be nice? i sigh shortly, keeping my tears compact.

"well Zane, i know we didnt really get along but your a good guy." i smile.

"hmph.." he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. i hugged him quickly. i could tell he wasn't the smooshy, lovey dovey type.

i'll go get my things. i say quietly and rush up the stairs. i let the tears go once i was in the room. i pack my hair brush, phone, t-shirt yady yada. i zip up the bag. i pause. i saw another bag packed. two to be precise. i look away.

i fall on my knees, weeping on the bed.i punch the bed in anger, letting all my anger go.

i cry. my heart, ripped apart into pieces. i try and pull myself together. i stand up. i wipe my tears with my shirt before grabbing my rucksack and going downstairs.

Now Downstairs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my hood was pulled over my head. i say goodbye to them all. i open the door and leave. i sigh and get in the car. "...go.." i tell the officer.

he starts the car. "Laura!! Laura waitt!!" Garroth yells. i look. "wait wait!! stop!" i get out and go to him. he hugs me tightly, whispering in my ear.

"you can stay. Mom said she always wanted a daughter. an adventurous, kind, smart, creative girl. heheh.." he chuckles. i look to him, my eyes brighten.

i pull away quickly and run to Mr and Mrs Ro'Meave. "Thank you! thank you! thank you!! i'll be more careful! i promise!! hahah!" i laugh as i hug them both.

"darling your very welcome. but we're thinking of moving from here to Mystreet. where you'll be attending Phoenix Drop High.-"

"wait what?! moving? me? live with you guys?" i jump in joy.

"we're acctually moving in a few days since we're forced to get somewhere safe. your friend can probably come to."

i go to the car, get my stuff and Freya and thank the officer, telling him about the move.

me and Freya make an arrangement to meet here tonight. she said she'll go get her stuff and a car to take us.

i go back inside with everyone as i wave to Freya.

A/N:

Hey every peeps. im planning to end the book soon maybe after two or three chapters or maybe more. anyway if you can see where this book is going, ya know mystreet.. aphmau..people...LAURENCE AND TRAVIS!!-..I mean.. yeah.. people..

okay the next book will be called:

{A New Beginning- Phoenix Drop High}

it will come out soon. okie bye everyone!! <3