{|My Crib|}

Page 12

'Its okay Laura. It was unexpected. Its not your fault." Garroth said.

"..don't act like I didn't bring up Alex and I didn't want to let Zane know not to mess with me. I caused another scene." I say.

I keep eating. Soon I finish and leave the table.

"Thank you Mrs Ro'Meave." I say.

"..hm? No problem deary!!" She replies.

I scurry up the stairs and go to Garroths room. I look in my rucksack. I lock the door and get changed.

I wear a pair of black jeans, a dark green t-shirt and my camo jacket. My gun was still inside.

I remove my hair band and tie my hair back into a bun. I take my rucksack and throw it on.

I take my face paint and brush some brown and dark green onto my cheecks. I leave the room.

"Hey Laura? Why you dressed like that?" Vlad asks.

"O-oh uh..I have to go outside.. and meet my..gurdian." I say.

"What your going outside!!-" he said.

I cover his mouth with my hand. I frown.

"Shh!! I need to go through the alley way." I tell him.

I remove my hand and drag him in his room. I lock the door

"Why are you going back?! You could die Laura!!" He said.

"You think I could take a break from all of this. I need to get to specific man." I tell him.

"Its too dangerous Laura. Im not letting you go out." He strictly said.

I hold my gaze at him. He was being protective. He cared..about.. me? He was being dead serious. We didn't speak.

"..Vlad.. I have to see my mom.. you can come. It won't be long. I live near here." I plead.

"Its risky Laura. I don't wanna get hurt during the process." He said.

"You won't!! I saved your brother from terrorist attack. I escaped. Please Vlad." I say.

He thinks carefully.

"...fine. we're going to your mom or where?" He asks.

"First to my guardian Jessica. I run away all the time. She doesn't care at all. I can't stand her." I sigh.

"Alright then, lets go." He says.

"Woah woah woah hold up there you need to look more bada**." I say.

I search for a jacket. I frind a addidas black hoodie. I throw that at him. I go by the door.

"Get dressed in dark clothes but cool." I wink and leave the room.

Some time later he opens the door. His hair scruffy but cute, dark blue jeans with rips and a dark green shirt.

"..u-uh good! Lets go!" I blush.

We leave his room. We make our way downstairs. We head for the door. Garroth and Zane look confused to us.

"Where are you two going?" Zane asks.

"To my place to check in with Jessy." We'll be quick.

"Okay then, see ya Laura, bye Vlad. Be safe ok?" Garrotoh says.

"Yeah we will. No doubt on that." I wink and point a finger gun at him. I click with my mouth and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside

"Ok now I have to get my rifle from here." I say.

"What you have a rifle hidden at my house?!" He says.

"yes so you guys's mom won't see it. Obvs." I say.

I get my rifle and strap it around me. I signal him to come and we cross the road and behind a house.

I lead the way till we make it to the alley way. I walk through.

"Okay so. Do not bump into anyone. Do not make eye contact and don't be sorry or seem weak." I say.

"Ok why?" He says.

"A bump for a stab. A stare for a threat. If you do make eye contact nudge me and I'll solve it." I say.

We make a left then a right and keep walking. I stop. I listem out. It was clear. We exit the alley way and get out on the street.

We dont speak and make our way to Jessica. I go by the entrance. I knock.

"Password?" Harold says.

"Sup Harold its me and my mate." I say.

The door clings and opens up. I walk in.

"Thanks Harold." I say.

We make our way to the hallways end.

"This is my home!! These are my gang members. You can hold a stare or bump cause they deal with me if they have problems." I explain.

I fling open the doors.

"Oh okay cool. So they're chill?" Vlad asks.

"Yup!!" I say.