{Too Many Chances}

The person removes their hood. i pick up my rifle and run to her.

"Freya!!" i hug her tightly. she hugs back.

"i thought something happened to you. wheres Jessy? is she not with you?" she asks.

"fuck that bitch. i dumped her ass from the gang." i roll my eyes.

"anyway we have to get going Laura. quick, i need your help. a citizen is stuck." she says and points towards the area.

she leads the way. we take cover. the walkie talkie buzzes and fizzes. i take it out, holding the button.

"hello? Garroth Vlad? i can't talk right now whoever it is. im in a dangerouse position. i found my friends. talk later." i whisper in it.

"Laura!! everyone is here. mom, dad, garroth and zane. where are you.?!" Vlad replies.

"shh! ill talk later. bye love ya all!!-" i hang up and turn off the walkie talkie.

"who was that?" Freya asks. scouting the area. she leads and i follow.

"the people i live wi-"

"GARROTH RO'MEAVE??!!" she spoke shocked, turning to me. I nod of embarrassment. my face becomes flushed bright pink.

"gurl, okay so you LIVE with GARROTH Ro'Meave?" she says with a smirk on her face.

"mm hmm." i say remembreing the kiss. both with Garroth and Vlad.

"...did you sneak in a kiss?" she giggles. i get annoyed and flustered.

"lets just go. we'll talk later!" i say and nudge her.

Time Skip: Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"come with us. we'll get you to safety." Freya spoke.

The civilian followed Freya. i took the back and Freya lead to the police. wait, the police? why were we going there? if they saw me they'd arrest me for illegal gangs, murder and theft! shit!!

i grab Freya's arm. "wait, Freya. I can't go there! they'll arrest me!" i said scared and worried.

"it's fine. i'll tell them your my partner. just dont mention anything about the gang if you want you and your uncle arrested and everyone there." she said with confidence.

i nod and look at the adult. i smile with a smirk. "please don't mentin anything about what we said. we beg you." my smirk turns into a sweet smile.

the woman nods and smiles. "don't worry im not dangerouse. im running a good guy gang." i tell her.

"but, aren't you only 14?" the woman asks.

"Yes, but i get the point your holding." i chuckle. we get to the police set quite far away with other scarce civilians.

"here sir. another one found." Freya tells the cop. the woman gets taken away with the other people.

i take out my walkie talkie, turning it on. i press down the button. "hello? anyone there?" i ask, waiting for a response.

"hello? Laura? y-yes we're still here.- WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU LAURA!??" Mrs Ro'Meave shouts into the walkie talkie.

Freya looks towards me with an eye brow raised. she was talkinng with an officer. i nervously giggle. Freya gives me a cheeky wink before turning back around. i walk a bit forward.

"heheheh.. s-sorry Mr and Mrs Ro'Meave for my behavior. i understand if your mad at me.." i apologize sincerely.

"MAD?! MAD?! OF COURSE WE'RE MAD!! WE TRUST YOU INTO OUR HOUSE AND WITH OUR SONS AND YOU SNEAK OUT ON US, GETTING OUR CHILDREN INVOLVED WITH THIS MADNESS!!-" Mr Ro'Meave sounded really mad.

"look im very sorry for the way i've acted. i shouldn't of got your family involved. ill get the police to drop me at yours and get my stuff. i'm...*sigh*.. im really sorry. i'll be there soon.. thank you..for your kindness.."

i slowly let go of the button, turning off the machine. i look at the walkie talkie. i squeeze it in my hand. tears roll down my cheeks. soon i feel a hand placed on my shoulder.

"it's all right Laura. c'mere." she softly spoke, hugging me." its all my fault Freya! i shoulda been more carefull. now garroth's parents HATE me!!" i wept.