{|Safety Is Key|}

Page 4

I look past the wall. Clear. I spot a glass door with windows. No one was inside. I tap Garroth and point to the door. He nods. We hurry to the door and get inside the room. We slowly close the door behind and see that we've ended up in the washing room.

"Ah great. What do we do now?" I was pissed.

"I know that there is a tunnel behind one of these machines. We can use it to escape if we fit." He points out.

"Oh..my..god Garroth. Your a genius!!" I say.

We try and find the mahine with the tunnel. Garroth finds it and we take apart the back. I try and get through. I fit. Lets see if he can.

"Come on Garroth." I crawl a bit further up making him space. "I..-uh! I fit ok lets go."

He shuts the machines door behind and we start crawling. Our rifles placed on our backs. It was cold and hard. The metal coating didn't really help.

We keep crawling till we reach an end. I creak open the door and see no one there. I look up. No guard. The tunnel lead right back to the bike shed tunnels but by the thrid floor entrance.

"Ok the bike shed is clear now. The long tunnel is open but the short is locked." We can g-..."

I stop once I see a horrendous sight. I shiver. My eyes widen and I recognise the face.

"......A-..Alex?..." tears start to flow in my eyes. I crawl out of the tunnel and go to my sister.

Her body was shot by bullets. Her skin was pale. But her wounds where fresh.

Those bastards!! They murdered my sister!! My only sister!!

I wept over her death. Garroth stood by me. He to was sickened by the sight.

"....im sorry for your loss Laura.." he spoke softly.

"I-i'll..I'll miss her. She did everything to protect me. We argue alot but I didn't think she would..would die.."

I kept crying over her death. Garroth placed a hand on my should and comforted me.

"Im sorry for this Laura but we need to leave. Like you told me."

I wipe away my tears and nod. I look away from the dead body. I look to the tunnel.

"C'mon." I made my way to the tunnel I tried opening it. It was locked. Lady luck had left my side.

"Ah sh** f*****g d*** sucking assh*le!! ....uh..s-sorry im mad." I swear uncontrollably.

"its kinda funny to hear you swear at a door." He chuckles. I giggle along. Blushing slightly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Trust me, you'll learn to like it." A smile rose onto my face but quickly faded.

I took a hair pin out of my bun and started to pick the lock. My bun unraveled and opened up. My hair was a flowy brown. It covered my back. But then-

"Bingo!" The door unlocks and I creak it open. We hop inside the tunnel and lock the door behind us. We walk side by side. It was a long tunnel and crowded. I don't undertand why they made it.

"Hey Laura. How do you know all of these stuff. Like shooting a gun, picking a lock...knocking someone out?" He asks.

"....we should talk about that another time. But I can answer about the guys here. I recognise them." My voice cracks.

"You do?! Who are they?!" Hes surprised.

"They're a big group of terrorists. They go to different locations and citys and kill people. I knew one of their men...unfortuantly that bastard was the one who killed Alex. His mark was left on her hand.."

I shiver. A tear rolls down my cheek. I wipe it away.

"how do you know that man?" He asked.

"..I was an idiot. I ran into a stranger at night in an alley way and he tryed to hurt me. But then that man came and helped me. I owe him a deal of 350 pounds. But I still can't give him it. So he found my sister..and..well.."

We go silent. We keep walking till we reach the end. I look around. We could go. We hurried and left the school grounds and hurried away to the neighbourhood

~~~~~~~~~

The pic above is Laura.~♥