{|Mr and Mrs Ro'Meave|}

Page 5

We hide our rifles in our rucksacks and our jackets. Garroth throws away the helmet with his sleeves. We walk down the neighbourhood as police cars race down.

"....Garroth...what you saw me do is nothing to ever talk about ok?" I said.

".....b-but you..you killed a guy.." he said.

"I know that but it was self defence. If I didn't do that then you wouldn't be standing here." I said with a heavy tone.

He went silent. I keep my eyes on the cars.

"We need to get to a house. Where is yours?" I say as I hide by a house.

"Uh its just down the road further up. Its quite far though." He points the way.

"..u-uh..c-can I..s-s-stay th-there?.." I stutter. I blushed.

"..im sure my mum won't mind. She'll be glad im still alive. Come I'll show you." He said.

I follow him down the road. We run faster and faster.

"Turn here!!" He yelled.

We kept running and running till he points to the house.

"There!!" He shouts.

He goes by the door and rings the doorbell.

"Mum its me Garroth!! Its ok im here with my friend!!" He said.

I blush when I hear him call me his friend. I look at the house.it was a nice house. I looked at the windows' curtains. Just then I saw someone inside. It was a little girl. When she saw me she left.

"H-hey uh..Garroth..there was a boy by th-the window." I say.

"..thats my baby brother. That means they're safe!!" He said.

"Mum please open up!!" He waited by the door scared.

We both stay quiet. It was officially awkward. The door opened and a woman with long black hair came outside and hugged Garrod.

"Oh Garrod!! I missed you dearly!! I though you where dead." The woman said.

I stand there silently. A smile tugs at my lips. The woman looks to me.

"And who is she? Hello there..uh?" She asked.

"L-Laura Rylan. A pleasure to meet you Mrs Ro'meave." I smile and scratch the back,of my head.

"You poor things come inside quickly!!" She said.

She locked the door behind us.

We all go and sit in the living room. I take off my bag and set it down. It was heavy. Soon enough a boy around our age came running down and to Garroth. He was pretty cute.

"I thought you where gone!! I was sent home early today when the school found out about the terrorist attack

"I thought you where gone!! I was sent home early today when the school found out about the terrorist attack." The boy said.

"Vlad we have a visitor." Mrs Ro'meave said.

Vlad looked at me. "Oh sorry. Hi my name is Vlad. And you are?"

"Laura Ryland. Nice to meet you." I try and force a smile. But unfortunately memories of my sister lingered in my head.

"Laura this is my brother Vlad." Garroth said.

"Oh yeah your Dad isn't gonna be home till a while. He's on his way." Mrs Soesen said.

"Mom can Laura stay at ours? She needs to stay away from those people." Garroth plead his mom.

"Um ok then, Laura hunnie where would you like to to sleep?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pic is Ziana~♥
The second is Vlad!! So hawt!!~♥