{|Forming an Escape|}

Page 2

The bell rang finally and im making my way out of the school. Up ahead me I see my older brother, Ander with his mates, Eddy, his younger brother Markus and Jackie. I run to him and join his line.

"Hey bro!" I say. He looks to me and gives me a confused look. "Did you just call me bro?"I smile. "Uh yeah, you know im weird." Proudly I spoke. "Wheres Alex?" I ask.

He looks to me. "Oh, shes on the third block, right over there." He points to a short stair case to hsi left with vast area that leads to the third block hallways. "She's probably in revision wih her friends. Now go bug her ya midget," he playfully says.

"But first I need to give Markus that pound I owe him." I look to Markus and gave him his pound. "Finally, thanks minion."

I say bye to them all and make my wayto Freya who's waiting for me. "This is your chance Laura. Go wait for him by the bike shed. You can ask him to hang out there."

"Yeah good idea. I can get to know him beter. Ok im going, see ya Freya." I wave goodbye and so does she. She takes off and im already on jy way to the bike shed by the third block outside stairs. The bike shed is kinda build lower into the ground and it has a tunnel to walkthrough out of the shool quicker and easier.

I arrive and climb onto he top of the bike sheds clear, thin roof. I wait for him up there. Time passes and I see him making his way over. I smile. "Hey Garroth!!" I wave from uptop. He looks up and sees me. Confused, he waves back.

"How did you get up there? Heheh." He chuckles. "Climbing skills how els?" He walks over to his bike. "You going home straight away then?" I ask, grabbing his attention. "Oh, uh yeah but for a couple of minutes."he unlocks his bike and stands with it looking to me.

"I have to go see my sister so I know where she's at. Wanna come?" I point to the thrid block outside stairs. "Its ok, im wait here if it won't take too long."

"Oh..uh ok then. See ya." I jump down from the roof and land harshly on the ground. I wave and start making my way to the door. As I arrive to the door my sister walks out.

"Oh alex! There you are!!" We strt to make plans on where to met after school. We agree and she goes back inside. I make my way back down and tell Garroth that I can stay wih him for a while.

"Great!! I'll be over by the tunnel for a couple of minutes then im out. So we'll walk together?" He asks with a smooh soft voice. Who am I kidding? Its his everyday voice. I go red as I listen to his sentence. "U-uh..ok um yeah sure my sister won't mind. Heheh.." I smile awkwardly.

Time skip!!~

We're sitting by the tunnel as we're chatting on about weird conversations. "Yeah I know that but how come it doesn't affect the person holding it?" I ask.

"Im not sure. You'll have to google that." He chuckles. "It was fun hanging with you Laura. Wanna hang out someime? Park or something?"

My face flushes pink. "U-uh..o-o-ok yeah sure. That'll be fun." Just as I finish my sentence gun shots are fired. I duck to the ground wih my hands on my head. I scream of fear.

"What the hell?! Whats going on?!" He looks around and then to me. "I have not one clue." I spoke scared out of my skin.

I pull it together and all of a sudden a seriouse expression is painted on my face. "We need to get out. Lets go. Leave your bike." I stand up but still ducking low. I grab his hand and pull him up.

"Don't worry. As long as your with me your s-" more shots are firedand near us. I scream and fall backwards, pulling Garrod down with me. He lands next to me, supported by his hands.

"Shit!! We gotta leave now before they get to us!!" I jump up and start to run, clenching Garrods hand tightly. We run by the side of the school. I duck low and stick to the wall. Garrod stands next to me, worried.

He looks to me and I feel his grip tighten. I blush slightly. "..u-uh..you'll be safe with me. Trust me." I smile and gaze in his eyes. His worried expression starts to fade and a smile appears. I still can make out the fright inside him.

I hold his hand tightly and keep an eye out from the side of the wall.