{|Jessy Go Bye~Bye|}

Page 13

We walk down the path in the massive garden.

"Hey Mini Boss!! Back again?" A member says.

"Yup here for some trouble." I reply.

"Wasup Scar, got a boyfriend round your neck?" A member calls.

More people call out their welcomes. I keep walking but with a strong, proud posture.

"Wow, Mini Boss?" Vlad laughs.

"Yeah the other co-leader is Jessica. Its my parents' brothers gang. I help manage sh** around here." I say.

"What about Scar?" Vlad asks.

"People here call me that since I've improved some idiots face with some cuts." I say.

"Oh ok should I be scared?" He says.

I laugh. I push open a door.

"No, you shouldn't but punks should be very scared."

I enter another hallway. On the right, first door, was my room. I enter.

"Welcome to my room. I know. Its not the best looking but this is me." I say.

"Wow its..uh something." Vlad says.

I chuckle. I go over and sit on my bed.

"This isnt the best I admit but it keeps me warm and gives shelter. Oh and..." I say.

"This is my secret escape tunnel." I push my desk and remove the board.

"Woah thats cool." He says.

"I sneak out when Jessica's sleeping. I normally go park or go fix some dicks face who's tryna be a all hard on me." I laugh.

I put back the board and the desk. I sit back down. Vlad sits next to me.

"I prefer your house better. Its an actual home than this dump.." I sigh.

"Well, you sleep there. Why not move in if mom lets you?" He suggest.

"Hm..I'll think about it." I smile.

We sit there in silence. I get up and sigh shortly.

"Welp, now time to talk to Jessica. Ugh. You can wait by the door or come inside?" I ask.

"Ill come in" he says.

We leave my room. I lock it. We go to the main office. Jessica is sitting on the chair. She downs a shot of whiskey.

"Oh hey. Its midget back for some more bitch festing. What you want brat?" Jessica says.

Vlad follows in with me. I frown.

"Jessica.. this is my friend Vlad. I stayed at his for the night. Im kinda friends with his brother." I say.

"Oh you brought Mr Baby checks here for what? To show off that you got a boyfriend?" She says.

"No actually I wanna ask if I can go see Ander and mom.-" I ask

"Fat chance brat. Now get out!!" She yells.

"Jessica we both know well who owns this place. And you got no shit on me. So you get the fuck out of my office you homeless fuck." I argue.

She growls. She comes over to me.

"What did you say to me?" She grabs me by the shirt.

"This is my damn office and as fucking boss, your fired Jessica. Now scram!!" I shove her off me and pull out my pistol.

"Uh-...you little selfish brat. I'll tell your parents about this.-" Jessica says.

"Go ahead bitch. Try me. They give as much of a damn as you do about me." I say.

She tuts and leaves the room.

"Mike go after her and get her flat ass out of my property." I say as I lower my pistol.

The guard nods and exits after Jessy.

"..Laura what just happened?" Vlad asks.

"I just got this place to myself!!" I jump in the office chair. I spin around.

"You pulled a gun out on her! How are you calm?" He exlaims.

"Remember I grew up here from like 5 years old. I know my shit Vlad." I say.

"Yeah but still. Brrr!!~" he shivers.

"Hey wanna take up that combat training now?" I ask.