{|Making A Scene|}

Page 9

Time passes and we're all sitting down eating dinner. I couldn't argue that this was one of the bet meals I've had in a long time. Im not poor or anyhing, it was just delicious!!

"Hey hunnie? Can you bring me some water? Im sure the kids would like some." Mr Ro'Meave asked.

"Oh yes sure thing. I'll be right back." His wife leaves to get refreshments.

"Im sure Garroths thirsty. Really thirsty." Zane snigers.

Both me and Garroth look to Zane.

"What do you mean baby brother?" Garroth asks.

His mom returns. "Kids, would you guys like some juice? We have grape juice if you want?" She asks.

"No thank you, im fine. Water will do." I say.

The others respond to her question and she leaves again.

"Im sure Garroth would love something in a little red top. Heheheh." Zane teases.

Garroth starts to loose his temper. He growls under his breath.

"Uh dad. Can you tell Zane and Garroth to stop fighting?" Vlad asks.

"Hmm? What? Uh kids stop fighting." Mr Ro'Meave said. His phone starts ringing.

"Oh sorry I have to get this call. I'll be right back." Their dad says.

"What is Garroth getting angry? Why doesn't he enjoy his tiny potato." Zane said.

I blush slightly. I sit next to him. Garroth opposite me and Vlad opposite Zane. I look at my plate as I go red. Zane looks at my face.

"Look! Now even she went red!! Bwahahaha!!-" Zane said.

I turn to him and smack him hard around the face. He was shocked. I get up off my chair and storm outside. My face was completely red.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Now outside in the Garden.

I sit down by the tree in the garden. I lean on it as I look up to the stars.

"What the hell is wrong with Zane?.. why would he keep teasing Garroth and me..ugh the nerve.." I say to myself.

I get flashback and memorises of my sister. Tears start building up in my eyes. I remember how I teased her and annoyed her like this. And how my brother would start on me.

Tears pour out. I cover my eyes with my hands and cry in them. Later, Garroth comes outside. He sees me crying and walks over.

"H-hey Laura whas wrong? Was it Zane?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"...A-Alex..Zane reminds me of my sister.." I wept.

Garroth comes and sits by me. He trys comforting me.

"He looks like her so much. He reminds me of how I annoyed my sister and how my brother stood up against me...n-now..shes gone!" I morn over her death.

We sit outside for a while. He trys to make me happy. I wipe my tears away.

"You cold? Here." Garroth offers me his jacket.

"Thanks." I crack a smile. I put it on.

"I-i think we should go inside.." I say.

Garroth nods in agreement. We both head inside. I take my seat next to Zane. I flung the hood over my head. By now their mother had come back with drinks and their dad had finished.

I continue eating. Mrs Ro'Meave offers me a glass of water. I accept and smile. I take a sip and put it down. I remain silent.

"Anything...intresting happen? Wanna share?" Zane tried getting under our skins again.

I clear my throat. I look to Garroth. He looks to me and nods.

"It was nothing you need to know Zane. So back off." Garroth backed me up.

"Ooo getting fysty 'ey? Tryna cover your girlfriend?" Zane said.

I put down my knife and fork. Eeryone went silent and looked to me. I sat up. I look to Zane.

"None. Of. Your. Business. So why don't you do something that doesn't involve arguments?" I say with a serious tone.

Just then, I see a glimps of my sister in his eyes. I read over my sentance. A tear builds in my eye. I look away quickly. What I said reminds me of an argument I had with my sister.

My tear almost falls. I grab my cup and let the tear fall in there. I take a sip and put t back down. I continue eating.