Part 5

Y/N POV- 

You woke up, 

"God damn it!" You yelled Anti speed into your room. 

"You ok?" Anti asked, concern lacing his voice.

 "Yeah" you reply, rubbing your forehead.

 "Let me guess dreams and memories from high school?" Anti says knowingly, as he leans on the door frame. 

"Fine, yes" (You are 23 now). You got up and went to the kitchen you saw google and Bing, 

"Good day" They said in unison. 

"Google Wheres Wilford?" you ask, looking around the kitchen 

"Oh, he- " Google started,

"He went to see some old friends" Bing  interrupted putting finger quotations around friends. Oh , ok.

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" 

 They all said.  You jumped, ok, now you  where confused and then remembered it was your birthday. 

"Almost forgot! Thanks guys!" You said giving them a group hug. Wilford walked in through the door, 

"Sorry Im late, Y/N You have a present in the basement!" Wilford said smiling.

 "Really?"they all said in unison.

 "But it is for later" Wilford said sternly. You where exited. 

-Time skip for lazy writer-

"Ok you can go see your present now" Wilford said. 

"Yes!" You went into the basement and herd amazing screams (You are a demon). You looked and it was the two leader/ greatest bullies you have ever had. Piper and Aliviah. 

"Ummm what am I sopossed to do with them?" you asked, turning to face him.

 "Whatever you want" Wilford replied.

 "Awww Thank you so much Willy"  You say, giving him a hug. ( You 2 are not dating) Anti came down stairs and looked enraged

 "Wilford! How could you I still like Aliviah!"

 "Well Wilford and I don't so back off Anti!!"

 "Fine but if she is dead I'll kill you" and with that Anti went upstairs. You smiled at Wilford and said 

"Who says she has to die..." Wilford smiled at you 

"That's the Y/N I know!"  He says high-fiving you. You spent time with Wilford torchring them both. You went upstairs with blood all over you and Wilford. On your way to the bathroom, you saw Anti. 

"Look,  Y/N Im sorry but Im over her know." Anti said sincerely,

"Why should I care?"  you reply in a mono-tone voice.

"Because I l-love  you." He tells you, as he is blushing.

"O-ok" You said in a shaky tone. 

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He said with worry in his voice. 

"I Don't know, you loved her yell at me.... I  will think on it. But just because I'll think does not mean it will be a yes GOT IT!!"

 "Ok" Anti said with a saddened tone.

-NEED IDEAS!!!-