-END-

Your POV~ 

OH BOY OH BOY!!!! Now you can't trust Dark you best friend!!!!!! UGH! Ok, soooo lets look over my life! Aubrey was a cunt head, and said that I was a demon hoe, Anti starts acting up, also being a cunt. He brings a girl home, that he likes, and now Dark was being a dick head, not telling you what they were talking about! (*In cheesy gameshow host voice* And that ennndssss over looking your liiiiiiiffffe! Stay tuned) 'Ok Y/n, calm down, calm down. Jus- Is that Aubrey?' You glance over and it is!!!! *An evil grin sprouts on you face* "Oh, hell yeah" You say to no one in particular. She is going somewhere, but you have no idea where. 'Let's follow her' you think. She ends up looking back quite a lot. 'Why can't she be more human and just walk faster instead of look back?!' You thought once more. She ends up going to a house that has no familiarity to you. 'Hmmm' You thought. She goes into the house, perfect time for you to teleport in....MUHaHAha!! (Lol) Her house reeked of cheap perfume and pettiness (What the fuck does that even smell like?) She sets her bag down, she then turns. 

"What the hell are doing here?"

"Oh, nothing, just dropping by, to say goodbye" You reply showing your pointy teeth. "Well good, because I'm gonna kill you!" Aubrey yelled, running forward with her hand out. You moved out of the way with a quick step. "Awe, is someone a wittle angwy." You say in a voice, like you were talking to a  baby. She then growled, as you cracked your fingers,  and summoned a knife in your hand. It had a (f/c) place that was glowing, but the handle was black. You then walked around her. 

"So, this is what you amounted up to? We could have been good friends, but noooooo, you had to post that stupid article, didn't you?" You say glaring. 

"Well, who else had to break the news?" She said following you with her stupid eyes that were on her stupid fucking face. That is when you turned invisible. You walked behind her and pulled her head back by her hair, and slit her throat, not enough to kill her, but enough so she started chocking up blood. "So, you did not tell me you were so bad at fighting?" She just gurgled in response. "Say....Wubba Lubba Dub Dub, if you want me to heal you, and leave you alone" You say grinning. She just gurgled harshly. "Oh, so you want to be killed? Ok!" You stay repeatedly stabbing her, pulling her chest open. You started crying, remembering all of the good times you had together, and how many more if she wasn't a bitch! 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO yoU BY JAKE THE DOOGGG

You were now on your porch, crying covered in blood. You knocked on the door. Anti opens it, well sorta creaked it open before pulling you into a hug. 

"Y/n, what happened?" He asked, while bringing you in. 

"I-i-i killed Aubrey, I-i-i saw her-r-r and I-i-i c-c-could not help-p myself-f" You say hiccuping. (I do this after crying a lot, anyone else?) "Oh, it is ok" Anti said lovingly, hugging you. "You w-were right, I love you..." You say trailing off, you face in his hoodie. "I love you too, Y/n" He then picked up your bloody face with his cold fingers, and kissed you. "Now, did you clean up the body?" "Yeah....." You say trying not to make eye contact. "Y/n" "Ok, fine, I did not clean it up" You say, giving in. "Ok, let's go clean" He said grabbing a mop. 

THE END! I hope you all loved it! It was a long one! Sorry I did not update for a while! But, I enjoyed writing this, I hope you all enjoyed reading. The one that was picked was kill Aubrey, come home crying and bloody. But I took in a little of the other comments as well. Well, as always, I love y'all! 💖 and peace out from cat island! ✌🏻🐱