17 Hey! I know you! Part 2

Your POV-

OMFG! It was your old friend Ethan! (OK so, if you do not know crankgameplays then check him out on youtube! But her has blue hair with shaved sides, he has green to hazel to blue eyes (his eyes change color not even joking) he has acne, and he is pale and from Maine just like me!)

"Hey, Y/N you look at little sad do you want to go out to lunch or something to talk about it?"

"Yeah, thanks!" You guys went to a small restaurant and they had burgers, hot wings and all that good shit. You ordered one of your favorite things on the menu F/F. While Ethan got hot wings (I love hot wings BTW) 

"OK, Ethan, Theres this guy that I kind like, and he has been asking me out and I had to tell him to hold off..." You started. You told Ethan about everything.... Except for about Anti's name

~Time skip of Ethan taking you home~

"OK, welcome to my un-humble home!" You say unlocking the door. Right before you walked in JG hugged you! ( Aww )

"Hows it going little buddy?" You smiled at him.

"Well, big brother was maaadddd" Hmm weird. You turned to Ethan and said "This is JG, one of my bestest friends!" "Haha he is so cute!"Ethan replied. You set him down and he ran off. You and Ethan walked into the house and he said "Oh, well look what I have...." He said it mystically. He then handed you the rose. You thank him for it. But you then see something glowing in the corner. "Oh, Hi Anti!, What ya' doin' over there?" "Oh just watching some idiot handing you are rose" He mumbled, but you being a demon heard him. You then walked over to him and told him to come sit with you.

Anti's POV~

DAMN IT!!!! Why did he take her on the fucking date! That's so stupid!!!!! He then hands her a gad damn rose!!! REALLY? IT'S PINK!!!! 'I know it's simple' Y/N pulls me onto the couch, I then make a dozen roses out of thin air that is her F/C and she take them a smells them like no to marrow! YESSS I think. Ethan looks at me and glares but I glare back

YOUR POV~

You put all of the roses into a huge vase. You walk out and sit on the couch. Ethan then grabs your hand and makes you both stand up. He starts... "Y/N I have always liked you! I have wanted to tell you but I was scared! You don't under stand-" He gets cuts short when Anti jumps on him and starts punching "ANTI!!! STOP HE IS HUMAN!!!" You say pulling him off. He grunts and walks off. "OK I'll see ya some other time OK Ethan?" "Yeah Sure I'll tell ya' then OK?" "Sure"

 TIME SKIIIIIIIPPPPPPP IS IN THE HOUSSSSSE!~~~~

Anti comes down the stairs. "Hey I'm sorry Anti-" He then gets up and leaves. Ugh! You made dinner but did not eat. You hated being annoyed! LimeSheen came down 'Wow, she must looooove Wily" You think of them dating and smirk. You walk up stairs and knock on Anti's door. "Yeah come in" It was quiet after that. He looked up at you. You set the food down and he pushed it away. "OK, well Good night I guess, have a great rest of the night buddy." You said sadly. 'Wow I never knew I needed him in my life you thought'

Yet, another  time skip bought to you by Sam!

Anti's POV~

God! Why?! Why, did she have to like him and not me?! After not eating I went down the stairs and noticed Y/N all by herself watching F/S. When I got to the bottom She looked in my direction. She did not see me though! Thank satan! (Lol see that I did?) I walked closer to her to get threw a door, the floor board creaked. She then stood up and walked into I'm assuming her room

Back to you!

You walked into your room and silently cried.Being ignored was the worst!You then felt sad and kept getting even more sad. There was a knock on your door. You opened it and there stood your sandy brown haired, and slightly british friend. LimeShen. "Hey" She said in a quiet voice. "I was wondering if you were OK. You and Anti are not talking and he seems to avoid you?" "No everything is wrong! I hate being ignored" She then hugs you and rubs you back "Thanks for being her with me Limie" You say quietly. "Limie?" She giggled "Yepperonie! That's you nickname for life!" You said. "Well then, nugget!" "Hey why am I nugget?!" You giggled trying to not laugh. "Because you are a nugget" She replied "You always know how to make people happy" You said. "OK well I got togo now, and I'm leaving tomorrow, but! I will come back! OK?" You sniffed "Okie dokie! And Good night! "Ok good night Nugget!" You giggled and laid in your bed and fell asleep. 

Thanks for the ideas Wafflelord221 and christalier! So how did you guys enjoy the chapter? And I'll see you all.... In the next chapter!