Part 29

Your POV~

'MMmmmmm, coffee' You thought sipping on the hot drink. (Change it if you don't like coffee) Dark and Anti were playing fifa out in the lounge. When you were done you got dressed in image down below

You were not planning to go out of the house today so why not \_( * - * )_/ 

When you finally got to lay in bed, you heard a knock at your door. "Come in" You say. It was Jg. "Oh, hey bud, whats up?" You ask. "Oh, just me and Lagoon are dating now" He says with a sly smile. "Bruh, that is so cool! When id your first date?" You asked. "Umm...I have not clue..." He said in a nervous tone. You some how slid his phone out of his pocket and started texting lagoon. (L=lagoon Y=you (She thinks it is JG))

Y-Hey babe, do you wanna go out some time? Like a picnic in the woods, I know a nice spot 💗

L-Really? That would be absolutely lovely! 

Y-Yeah, I thought you might like it, I will come pick you up at around 6ish. Is tat good for you?

L-Yeah, it is a good time for me. Ily!💖💗💖💗

Y- I love you too babe 💕

L-BTW I know it is you Y/n, Jg does not text like that, 😂😂😂

Y-Shit, well I tried, you still gonna go with Jg?

L-Yeah, byt!

Y-Bye

"Why do you have my phone?!" Jg asked with nervousness strong in his voice, like stronger then the hulk. "No reason, I only just got you a date with Lagoon!" "Wha-how?!" He asked looking and sounding surprised. "Well, I took your phone, and went, beep bop beep boop, and ta-da! A date!" "Thanks! I have been trying" "Oh, yeah, I will make the food, and get it set up, and it is at the meadow be the pond that I took you to when you were younger." "Cool, I can't thank you enough!" He said. "Well, go do something, I have to set it up." "Oh, yeah, bye! And thanks!" "No problem!" You got up and got dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a black t-shirt. a light brown leather belt, and moccasins. (Out fit below)

You set off into the garage, to get everything from when Jg was a kid and you would talk him in a picnic

You set off into the garage, to get everything from when Jg was a kid and you would talk him in a picnic. So a basket, check, a cloth, check, dishes, check, lights, check, and all I need is a projector and food! Almost there. You drove and picked up a new water proof projector and a funny movie. You set it all up and it looked like this. (Image below) 

Yep! And food was ready! You got fruit, and cucumbers, flowers, and sandwiches! Yes! You set up the movie

Yep! And food was ready! You got fruit, and cucumbers, flowers, and sandwiches! Yes! You set up the movie. The sun did not set for a while so it was still bright. You looked over and saw Jg and lagoon walking up the hill, so you booked it to your car and drove away. *Bing* Oh, a message from Jg. You looked at it and it said. 'It is awesome thanks!' "Sweet" you said. You replied with, 'No problemo'   When you got home, it was quiet dark, but you saw Dark and Anti talking, "Idk, like, I like her, but I don't know, there is Tori, so yeah..." "Dude, don't be a pussy and hold back tell her your fe-" He stopped once he saw you. "What were you talking about?" You ask skeptical. "N-nothing" Anti says, "Really, it seemed like a big deal to me" You replied with a slight glare. Well it was slight to you, but to everyone else it was a warning. "Nope, nothing important" Dark says. "So I can't trust either of you, great!" You said marching up to your room. "Ugh, just great!" You yelled into your pillow once you flopped on your bed.You were to tired so you fell asleep in your clothes. 

Well, a new chapter! It was almost like I died I have ben gone so long! Happy thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it...but to those who don't...happy day? Any ways, but lovelies! And peace out from cat island! Love ya! 💖✌🏻😺