Part...I forgot what part this is so yeah.

Your POV~

The tears were all dried up and so you kept looking at the pictures. You then stumbled upon one that had Anti and a girl. I girl was about your age she had beautiful long black hair, wonderful blue eyes, she was nice and thin, had big boobs, (Lol) And a big ass. She was way better looking then you. She had no flaws. You looked at another picture of her and every one, it was Christmas everyone looked way happier then the Christmas when you were here. Another picture of her, it was on JG's birthday the little guy looked so happy. Anti came into the hall with someone, she had black crow wings with specks of silver and gold in them. 'Wow, she is so much better then me' (I'm sure you are all beautiful and wonderful!) "Y/n, I would like for you to meet my girlfriend, Minerva." "Oh, hi there" You said. She kinda glared at you. No she defiantly glared at you. "Hi, you must be Y/n" She said. "Yep" You replied. "Umm....Is J-bug here?" You asked. (Yes, JG's nickname for you was J-bug) "He is in his room" Anti said "Thanks, but Minerva, bye Anti" You said going to JG's room. You knocked on the door and JG opened the door. "Oh, why are you here?" He asked. 'Wow, he has changed so much, he has gotten bigger, (Lol, get your mind out of the gutter) He was almost taller then you. "Hey J-bug, it's me Y/n, you remember me right?" You asked. "Oh yeah, you just walked out on us because you don't care" He replied. 'Wow, is that what he thought?' "Listen, J, I did not just 'walk' out because I did not care. I walked out because I was stressed and did not know what to do" You said. "Well, maybe you should care for someone other then your self!" He yelled and then slammed his door in your face. 'Huh, things do change. But what about Dark?' You thought. You then walked to his bedroom and knocked on his door. He opened it and looked at you. "Hey Dark! How has it been dude!" He look at you but did not speak. "It's me Y/n! Don't you remember?!" You said. "Oh yeah!" He replied. "It has been so long!" He gave you a hug. "So how has it been with your powers?" He asked. "Um, I don't have powers" You said. "Of course you do!" He then reached behind you and pressed on your neck in various places and then you felt a pain in your shoulder blades. "Shit" You muttered. Suddenly winds shot out of your back. They were (Lol, I almost put weed by accident) f/c and they felt soft. You kept rubbing them, it felt nice. 

You soon heard moans of what you presumed were Anti and Minervas. You made a face a terror. Dark grabbed your wrist and you guys walked out of the house. Dark teleported some where, so you closed your eyes. When you opened them you saw Wilford! "Willie!!!!!!!!" You screamed and then hugged him in a friendly way. You then looked behind him and saw Limie!!!! "Limie!!!!!!" You screamed and gave her a hug. As soon as you let go Wilford kissed her cheek (Sorry) So you shouted "OTP! OTP! OTP!!!!!!!!". You then Looked around and saw Bing! You gave him a hug as well. Then Google, it was awkward. You all celebrated with a few drinks...more like 20 for each person but it's what ever. The only ones that drank responsibly were Limie, and Wil. You passed out on the couch, and that was all you could remember. 

Hey y'all! I need ideas for then next chapter!!!! Like bad! The quicker you can get the ideas in the quicker the next chapter will be written! So send in them ideas! But any ways, see ya'll later, bye! (If you get the reference tell me in the comments were it is from)