Part 13

Y/N POV-

After Aubrey left THERE WAS ANOTHER KNOCK ON THE FUCKING DOOR!!! "I'm not getting it!" You yelled. "I'll get it!" Wilford replied. You then heard a gasp from Wilford who was down stairs. 

Wilford's POV-

There was a knock on the door, "I'm not getting it!" Y/N Yelled. I decided I have to, "I'll get it!" I yelled back, I opened the door to see, LimeSheen! OMFG! I have not seen her in ages! I wrapped her in a giant hug, Thank god Dark was not here or he would say we were lovers. 

Y/n POV-

You walked down the stairs to see a girl about 5'3 with sandy brown hair, these weird dark-hazel eyes, and lightly toned skin. "Willy, I can not believe this!" The girl yelled in a slightly British accent , huh you thought to your self. You stayed behind the corner watching. Wilford and her talked and talked and talked! (' and ' means what your thinking) 'How can someone talk so much!' You leaned on the wall and stayed like that for a bit.  You then open you eyes to see Anti standing in front of you. "HeLlO Y/n" "Ummm Anti What's wrong with you voice?" He just stared and said "WhAT yoU DoN't LiKE iT? HeEHEHhEHEHe" "Fucking stop it right now AntiSepticEye! And tell me what the fuck happened when you and Dark where out!" He did not answer.

     FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT WAS BEIND THE WALL! And what happened to Anti!!!!!!!!

See you all in the next chapter! Thank you LimeSheen for submitting your character! I'll write more!!!!