Part 28

So most of you guys wanted smut do here you go~ It is probably the worst thing in the world, for that I'm sorry.

You POV~ 

You kept turned around away from Anti. "Oh, Y/n turn around~" He cooed in your ear. "But I don't wanna" You said. "He grabbed you and pinned you to the wall. Then then started making out with you. "See, are ya glad you played with me~" He said as he started to nip and suck at your neck. He soon found a sweet spot on your neck, you bit your lip to try to keep in your moans. (Im laughing so hard) "Kitten, please don't hide yer moans from me, because how am I supposed to know if I'm making my kitten feel good~" He said. (I can't stop laughing, I'm sorry) Once you were under him, you felt super venerable. "Is everything ok?" He asked soothingly (?) "N-no, e-everything is f-fine, it is just that......this is my first time." You said sheepishly. "I will be gentle" he said. He slowly- *Bring bring mother fucker! Time to get up! Bitch you better wake the fuck up right now!!! Briiiinnnnng brrrrriiiiinnnnnng!!!!!!* 'Oh, it was only a dream' you thought. 'Wait, why would i dream of something like that!" You shut you alarm off. You go to the kitchen not realizing what you were in. (Out fit is right there 👇🏿)

 (Out fit is right there 👇🏿)

*Yawn* You grab a cup and go to the coffee machine

*Yawn* You grab a cup and go to the coffee machine. You get what you like. "So, how did everyone sleep?" Dark ask. "Shut up, I need to drink my coffee" You said. "Jeez Y/n, what crawled up your ass and died." Dark says. "Oh you know, a fuckin basilisk" (If you don't know what a basilisk  is, look it up!) "Calm our tits Y/n" "You fucking calm your tits Dark" you said. 

Sorry for not smut, but it was kinda a tie between the two, so yeah! buh-bye!