Part 15

Y/N POV-

You put JG in you bed and read him a short book. You walked down in the kitchen to see Anti sitting there all alone. You pulled up a chair and sat down. "So what was the thing you wanted to talk about?" You questioned Anti "O-oh, yeah, Umm so when will you answer my q-question?" He asked. "Probably tomorrow" You answered bluntly. "So, where are you going to sleep?" Anti asked. "Hmmmmmm" You looked at Wilford sprawled out on the couch foot hanging off the edge, You herd Limie snoring from the vent above you. (Sorry LimeSheen if you don't snore) You knew JG was sleeping.You could hear Google and Bing's systems shutting down  so you and Anti were the only one's up. "I'm not going to sleep" You say Well you don't HAVE to sleep so yeah. "WHAT?! You are going to sleep" Anti said. You used F/C mist to levitate him and curl the mist around his  mouth so he could not talk. "Shhhhhhhh!" You say. He looked shocked about how fast you did that. "I'm going out to kill and to get some fresh air ok? And no you are not coming. And demons do not need sleep so you can not stop me" You said.  You put Anti on the ground and sat there. (You were going to wait until he fell asleep) You sat by him, and since you were used to getting sleep this dis not go well. You put your head down. On Anti's shoulder haha not funny -_-. 

Anti's POV-

Y/N put her head on my shoulder! so I picked her up not bridal style but put her over my shoulder. "God she is heaver then she looks" I whispered to myself. I set her in my bed I went to let go of her but I got in the bed like an idiot and cuddled her. GOD ANTI!! WHY ARE ARE YOU SO STUPID!!!! I scolded myself, but it was to late now.... she was curled up in my arms. I'm pretty sure she has never cuddled anyone before because I don't think she has ever had a boyfriend before.

~~SO, I'M GOING TO LEAVE SOME LETTERS WITH SOME THING YOU ARE GOING TO COMMENT WHAT ONE YOU WANT! OK?!!~~~~

So 

A=You're old friend that's a boy comes over and Anti get jellies 

OR

B=Anti goes out and brings a girl home so you get jellies 

CHOOSE  WISELY