Part 20

*That moment were you have to read you own story to catch up on all the drama* Thank you all for 1.2k read! Like wtf! It is so amazing! I remember when I had 20 reads..... I was so happy, then came 30, 50, 60, 100, 200, 300, 600, 900! I thought I made it so far when I got to 20, and I could not imagine what would have happened if it weren't for you guys! But back to the story! Thank you Wafflelord221 for the idea!BTW this is a jam packed chapter! Thank you christails12 as well  for other ideas!

Y/n POV

You are just lying on the cold ground..... "Why..." You say below a whisper. *Knock knock* "Ugh" You groan. You get up and open the door, and there stood Anti. "Why are you here?" You ask in a monotone voice. He looked like he had cried a while ago. "Y/n, please come back to the house!". He pleaded. "Anti, I don't wanna go back, that's why I'm here!" You yelled. "Please, just come back!" He yelled at you. "You then felt a huge pain in the back of you head, but you were to mad to notice. Then a bright light shone from your eyes. 

Anti's POV~

A bright light shone from Y/n's eyes. She then had f/c eyes, she also had 2/f/c hair and black wings. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" She yelled in a demonic voice. I so actually scared!  She then started to walk towards me. She then made a sword come from nowhere, and went to hit me.

Back to you~

I then started to walk towards Anti sword in hand and I went to swing right when I was about to hit him......

"Fucking wake up! Please! I'm am so bored right now! Just fucking wake up!"

It was your friend Olivia. (Change name if y'all want) She was on your bed jumping around. "What the actual fuck" You say rolling over. "You were talking in yo sleep again" she said. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh" you replied. 

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going out for a walk, ok?" you said to Olivia who was talking to her friend 'LDShadowLady' They were going to record for YouTube. "Ok, see you later!" They both yelled. You were walking outside thinking about the dream. 'Ugh, it seemed so real!' You then got a text from, Dan (danisnotonfire)

Here is the text (Dan =🦄Dannie🐴 'Hehe lolz in your contacts' You= 🐉Y/n🦎'You in his contacts' (But for short 🐴D=Dan and 🦎Y=You

🐴D-Hey wanna meet up at Starbucks? We haven't seen each other in a while 

🦎Y-Sure I was heading that way anyway

🐴D-Awsome!

You put your phone into your pocket and headed to Starbucks. You walked in and saw Dan sitting playing a game on his phone. "Hey Dan" You said. "Hi Y/n!" He gave you a hug. ~About 10 minutes later~ You were thinking of your dream. "Hey are you alright?" Dan asked. "Yeah had a crazy dream last night." You replied. "Well what was it about?" He asked. "Me being a demon, almost killing a demon, killing hundreds of people. You know, the un-usual" You said. "Well remind me to not ask again". He said giggling, you could not help it, so you giggled as well. Dan's  phone buzzed. He looked at his phone and said. "I'm so sorry Y/n to but this short but, I really have to go, my roommate Phil, yeah. He got stuck under his bed. Once again sorry" "Oh my, you better go, haha" You said. "Well bye Y/n" "Bye Dan" You continued to walk, well that is until you bumped into someone. "Oh my, I am so sorry" You looked up and it was the man you almost killed but he was different? Instead of his Green eye this guys eyes was normal. "Umm.... I'm sorry, this is a stupid question, but, Do you know anyone by the name of Anti, of AntiSepticEye?" He then turned pale. "Y-yes, why do you ask?" "Well,  I know him, but I don't so I want to meet him" You replied.

~~~Well I will continue sooner or later! So just hold ya' horses OK? Have a wonderful day or night! One question, where are all y'all from . (Ex-Maine or Ottawa, or Ireland) Comment where you are from and I will.... well I don't know, I just want to know where my viewers are from.... I'm sorry for being annoying....I'll go now......Bye!