Part 6

Anti's POV -

"Ok" I say with a saddened tone. I ago up ti my room and just wonder, I wonder if she will say yes or no if Dark will come and take her away. ect. 

YOUR POV _

Should I say yes, you thought. Or no. well he did yell at me and Wil because he still has feelings for Aliviah..... I don't know. I just don't know. Yu heard a knock at the door no one answered another knock. "Ok I will get it god!!!!" You say out load. You go down stairs and see that no one was there well in that room. You answer the door and see a man that looks like Wilford but had black ""Fluff" well thats what Will calls it. grey to pale skin. And black eye with red pupils. "Hello" The man greats darkly. You suddenly relies that was the demon who dated Piper and his broth Fire and him made a dark magic whip and not even you friend Aubrey could heal that. You still have the scars. "May I come in?" he ask in a low voice. "No you are not aloud here, Dark!" "Oh so you remember my name?" Dark says with a low chuckle. Anti then shoots down the stairs and says "Dark what took you so long?!" Dark then slips by you and grinned at you. You run out the door into the woods. You here Bing, Google, Anti, and Wilford calling your name. You had tears in your eyes you where so confused, pissed, and just ugh. You teleported into a tree you were way ahead of the so yeah. You made a dagger and stabbed your self in the stomach. You had no idea what had gotten into you but you just did not want to deal with Dark.

~Sorry short chapter~