Life update: I'm PISSED

Strong language will be used, sooo....if you don't like that then don't read, this is explaining why I have not updated in a while...Love ya!

Well, One, I'm not mad at anyone of you, I love you all. But, you may be like, OMG Sea Chicken, you like never update anymore, but for the older viewers you be like, Of my god Me321r you never update anymore bitch. But, I have reasoning, meaningful or not, I, being 'old' have a lot of work...and when I say a lot, I mean, two textbooks, 24 questions in algebra, about ten questions in science, a packet in social studies, a long with five essays, I have to read an hour a night, and I'm doing a thing for band called district five. In the band we have to practice for a long time, and it is only a select few, I'm one of them, and I suck at clarinet, I have no idea why I was chosen. But, you may be like, OMFG you have not explained why you are pissed, but I'm here  now so buckle up! And prepare for a fucking ride! Weeeellllllll, Remember Aubrey? Yeah, my 'friend'? Well, she is a FUCKING CUNT! You may ask why...if you didn't I'm sorry, But here is how the convo went down....(A for Aubrey, M for Me)

A-So do you like Blah Blah? (Not his real name, i need to stop trying to be funny)

M-Yeah, why?

A-Just cuz...*Sly smirk* 

Me being me, thinking she would Never turn on me, that she was gonna ask him out for me, BOI WAS I WRONG! 🙃

M-OOoooooOOokie Dokie then...well, see ya later!

*Next day, my phone has died and I have broken my charger, I go to turn my phone on, two days later to find that a friend of mine, has found some juicy stuff out,O is for other friend)

M-Oh, sorry my phone was dead for like two days

O-Oh, that is ok, but Guess what I found out bitch!, (We call each other that, as friends, lol)

M-What...?

O- You know your 'friend' Aubrey right?

*At this my smile has become a straight face*

M-Yeah.....why?

O-Well! do you know how you like Blah Blah?

M-Yeah, why?

O-Well, did Aubrey know you like him?

M-Yeah, I told her the day I left?...Why?

O-OOOOooOOOoH HEEEEeeEEeeLLllLlllll NaaaaAAAhHhHhhhH!!!!!! Shit is about to go down!!!!! 

M-What the fuck are ya on about?

O-Well, remember how you left for you appointment at the place for your depression, anxiety, and trust issues? Weellllll, the fucking stupid cunt asked him out!

M-*Blushes, see Im ot sure about you, but when I blush I blush every where on my face, and ears, and I was thinking that she asked him out for ME*

O-Oh, hun, don't blush, she asked him out for herself!

At this point I am angry as shit, and annoyed, mk, well, then she sets the name for him on snapchat as, and I kid you not, I saw her phone! 💗💕My Boyfriend💕💗 UUGGGGGGHHHHH, I give up, and guess what?! I have worst trust issues then before! Like, when I was talking to my therapist, she was like: "What do you worry about/strikes you anxiety?"And I was like, "Thinking about loosing a friend and relying on someone, because they would get annoyed" And She was like, "Have you lost a friend before because they were mean?" and that had happen to me many times before! So I shook my FUCKING head YEEEEESSSSS

And, yeah, that is happening n my life, don't worry, I will try to pull through, I don't want sympathy because I would feel like an attention slut, but, if you have ANY problems anything from, depression, to trust issues, you can always talk to me about them, I don't share anything with others, so hit me up if you feel like you need help! Love ya, and peace out from cat island! 💖😺🐈