Part 14

Y/N POV-

You stood up and punched Anti in the face. "Now tell me what's wrong!" Wilford and LimeSheen walked into the room. "What is going on?" LimeSheen asked. "I-i'm f-f-f-fine, it's nothing just go back to what you were doing ok? And Y/N I need to talk to you, alone" Anti said dazed. LimeSheen and Wilford went to the living room to catch up.  

You two walked upstairs

"Ok what is it?" You asked. "Welllll-" *Knock-knock* "We will talk later, for now let me get the door" You said. You went down stairs and Wilford and Limie (That's your secret nick-name for her SECRET!! lol) Went out to kill some stuff. You opened the door and no-one was there? "Hello miss." Said a small irish accent. You looked down and saw a mini Anti! "Awwww you're so cute!" You picked him up and spun him around. "What's your name?" You asked, "Jackglitch, but people call me JG for short, What's your name?" He asked. "Oh, It's Y/N" "Umm ok Miss Y/N, where Big Brother?" He was about six so you thought this was cute! "Oh ok wait" "ANTI! GET YO THIN IRISH ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!" You yelled. "He came booking it down the stairs. "I'm.....Here.... what....do.....you want?" He asked out of breath. "Who is this cutie?" You asked. "Oh shit, well this is JG My little brother, please don't get mad!" "First I'm not mad and second he can stay here forever!!!" JG looked around and at you two. "Miss Y/N Are you two dating?" He asked gently tugging on you shirt. "Well no buddy, sorry we are not" Anti replied. "Hey, I said I'll sleep on it"  You looked down at JG And he looked tired AF. "Hey buddy, want to sleep?" "Yes please" "Ok "you said hoisting him up. "Umm Y/N little problem, he has no where to sleep" Anti said, "Non-sence! He can sleep in my bed" "Ok Y/N Tell me this, where are you going to sleep, LimeSheen is staying the night so Wilford is on the couch." "I'll sleep on the floor is I have to!" You said. "You can't Google is plugged in,in Wilford's room and Bing is plugged in in your room" (Bing has been in your room because he gets scare and Anti is a bum so he won't deal with him) "I'll figure it out later" You said laying JG Under the covers in your bed.

WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?