Part 23

Your POV~
'My fucking head hurts' You thought. You then realized you were in a soft blue and black bed. 'Hmmm were the hell am I?' You thought. You look around and saw pictures one the walls of you, you and Dark, you and Anti, you and Jg, you and Bing, so on and so fourth. You heard screams of a girl. Minerva and Anti to be exact. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!!!" Anti yelled. "WELL, AT LEAST HE HAD BETTER SEX!!!" (i am laughing so hard right now) "THEN LEAVE!!!!" "I WILL!!!!" You then heard a door slam. You peaked around the corner and saw Anti crying with his head in his hands. "Hey... you OK Anti?" "Do I fucking look on to you!!!!" He yelled. "And you! I have no idea why I even let you come back!!!" "Ok, what the hell did I do! Nothing! So tell me what I did!" You yelled back. "You made her leave! And cheat on me with some guy!!!" You sighed loudly. "Calm your non-gender specific flaps!!!! I did nothing!!!" You yelled back. "Uuugggghh!!!" Anti yelled then ran outside. You walked to your room.
Time skippy~~~~~~
Still your POV-You heard the front door open so you check it. It was Jg.
"Hey Jg" you said. "Oh, hi" he said with out any tone. "You ok?" You asked. "Why would you care?" "Listen, I care because your pretty much family. And can I explain my side of the story.. please." You asked. "Fine, my so called friends were talking about me behind my back, you turn." He said. "Ok, well, when Anti and I were about 23, he said he loved me, that's when you came and knew knocked on the door. But anyways, I told him that I would sleep on it and well, I got stressed because my sister died, and Anti would not stop bugging me about me feelings for him, and that's when I walked out I guess. But were you really happier with Minerva then me because that's what the pictures look like" you finished.  Jg looked like je was in a trance. "No, Y/n, we were never happier with het, she just got us cool stuff. I'm sorry for assuming" he said shamefully. "Look, its not your fault, its mine. But no time to be sad now! We have to catch up!"
After catching up for like, three hours it was nice.
Darks pov...
"Anti! Get your ass back here right now!!!" "But Dark, how will I face Y/n!!! She probably hates me now!" "Anti, when has she hated someone for more then ten minutes?" I asked. "Well, there's Lucifer, Satan, and a bunch of others" "I know... but come home!" I yelled. "Fine..." then he hung up. Out was walking around when I saw y/ns phone ding. I picked it up and unlocked it with my powers and saw it was from a guy named D-J Howell. Well she is strange. I looked at the message and it said, hey y/n when r u going 2 come over? The movies are set up, wow, she has a boyfriend? Interesting.... (ok, I am calling it yn and not y/now sorry.) I saw yn running down the stairs and tripped over the last like ten, and grab bed her phone and said, "Don't you ever touch my phone even again!" She then said "I have to go, bye Dark" she said while heading out the door.
Well, that's that chapter done! Remember if you have any ideas please tell me! And if have been living under a rock, or haven't read some of the other chapters DJ Howell is Daniel Howell, and if you are a rock then Daniel Howell is a YouTuber and you should check him out! Bye for now!!!!!