Chapter 21

Yeah,I'm back, miss me?.....No? Ok, back to the story~~~~∆
Your pov...
You found out that the man's name was Seán but he was called Jack... Its weird but who are you to judge. Anyways you were now Walk by in silence with this random guy you just meet. You were finally at his house, and when he opened his door and as soon as he walked in a woman around your age (about 25) ran up and hugged with and plastered kisses all over his face, he kissed her back you thought it was sweet. She then looked at you confused. "Umm why are you here?" She asked."Oh, just talking about YouTube" Jack answered. "Ok, see you in a bit" she called after him. You got into his room and he said, "Ok, this is going to be weird because I haven't let him out in a while, ok?" He said. "UMM.... Ok" you replied. He then hissed and winced and then fell on the floor. Soon green smoke started to spin around the room and a figure appeared. Jack soon stood up next to the other figure. "Anti, is that you?" You asked. "Oh my fucking God! Is it really you Y/n?" He asked. "Hehe, the one and only" you stated.  He then ran over to you and gave you a hug, not any normal hug but a bone crushing hug. "Anti- cant.... breathe" you said. " But your a demon" he said putting you down. "Sorry, but I'm not" he then held his head and shook. He looked at you with a sad expression. "You don't remember" like wth is that supposed to mean!!! You have him a confused look. "I have to tell you!" He yelled. And took you hand and some how teleported to a small cabin. "Do you remember anything at all?" He questioned. "Nope" he took you inside, and into a hall. You looked at the pictures hanging up. One was with you and Anti. Another with you and a man with black hair. You and a small boy that looked like Anti. Suddenly you remembered everything. Tears were pouring out of your eyes.
~~~~~btw thank you all for 2k reads!!! I will soon do a face revel! But bye for now!!~~~~~~~