-Introduction-

~Readers P.O.V~
I've had enough.

I'm sick of everything that goes on in my life.

But let's not go ahead of myself.

Here's the story of my life.

~1 year earlier~
"Toby hurry up! The bus is about to leave!" I yelled to Toby.

Toby Rodgers. My great friend I knew since we were little. He may give twitch then and there but he's really nice.

I'm his only friend. Well not really.

"Yea dude! Hurry!" Yelled Jeff

Jeffery Woods. One of my best friends. It's only been me, Jeff, and Toby. No one would talk to us nor hang out with us. We were considered 'weird' just because we hang out with Toby.

But we considered ourself trouble makers. We would always skip school or just get detention. Yup. Nothing but trouble.

"Sorry-guys. I-had-to-" Toby said while catching his breathe.

"Save it dude. We already missed the bus."

"It's OK Toby Doby. We're always late anyways."

We started to walk to school together. Just then Jeff looked at Toby with a devious smile while I was walking in front of them.

Jeff then decided to grab the back of my shirt and pull me between each other. There lips touch one side of my cheeks. I pushed them both while laughing.

"Do you guys always have to do that?"

"Yup" Jeff said while rubbing the top of my head.

"Y-Yea dude. It's funny how you react" Toby said with a big grin.

I've always had a thing for Toby. Just something about him make me smile everyday.

We then arrived at school with a boring mood on our faces. Drama, here we come.