-Chapter 6-

~Readers P.O.V~
I asked the police what had happen. They said that the fire happen out of no where and almost caused the 2 other houses next to his to burn down as well.

I looked down to see my present I had wrapped for him. I gripped it tightly. I started to walk home. Just thinking of what the murder is going to do next. I just can't.

~Present time~
I had walked home from school with a bruised face. It hasn't been easy on me since my two only friends went missing. At school and at home.

At home, My stepdad abuses my mom and I. He gets drunk all the time at night. It's not right. None of it is. It's been a year since Jeff and Toby went missing.

I'm 19 now and I thought we would grow up and live in a cabin together. Like roommates!

As I went home, my mom walked up to me.

"Hey sweaty. I put something in your room. I hope you like it."

"Ok.."

My mom is very concerned about me since I haven't done anything bad. Why would I?

I went up the stairs and opened my room door. In the corner of my room, there was pictures and candles. It had Jeff, Toby, and my dad.

My dad had died in a car crash from trying to pick me up from dance rehearsal. It was to late.

I smiled a little. From downstairs, I heard the front door slam. My stepdad was home.

A few minutes has passed and I heard things break and loud voices. I slowly walked down the stairs to see my mom on the floor. Dead.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me bury your mothers body?!"

I shake my head but like I said, he doesn't take no for a answer. He grabbed my hand and pushed me to my moms non-living body.

After burying my moms body, my stepdad yelled at me to cook him dinner. I did what he said.

As I was cutting the onions, I heard a little voice whisper 'do it. Kill him.'
And turn around to see if my stepdad said that but he was to busy asleep.

I went back to cutting the onions. It did it again. 'Do it. Kill.' I huge grin appeared on my face. I walked towards the control box and cut all the wires.

~Stepdad P.OV~
I woke up from my sleep to see the room all dark. I didn't see that little brat in the kitchen so I turned on my phone flashlight and went to go see what went wrong.

The damn wires got cut off

"Damn kid. Cut all the wires."

I went to the garage to look for my tools. I heard a door creak and got locked.

"Ok bitch if your doing this then your gonna end up like your mom!"

"No. Your gonna end up being killed. For what you have done. To my mother."

A sharp pain went through my stomach. It was knife. I looked up to see only (Y/N)'S evil smile. Her head was tilted to the left.

"What's wrong? Can't breathe? Good. Oh and..Dinners ready."