-Chapter 1-

~Reader P.O.V~
After school me and Toby met each other by the green field. We were looking for Jeff but we didn't know where he was.

"I saw him leave during 5th period. He asked the teacher if he c-can see the nurse."

Of course he would. Anyone would love to go see the nurse at any time of the day. They think she's all that but she really isn't.

"If he has then how come we didn't see him come in any other of our periods?"

He shrug his shoulders. We decided to go home together. Alone. Just the two us. Score.

We usually don't talk that much but if we do, it would involve Jeff. He started to lean closer by every step he took.

I started to do the same but not make it seem awkward.

"Hey let's go to the mall and then go home. Won't that sound fun?"

I started to think really hard on this. I mean I wanted to see if Jeff was ok but at the same time..I would hang with Toby 😍😍 (Sorry, fan girling. Back to the story)

"I don't know Toby. I want to see how Jeff is and I think my mom would get mad"

We then looked at each other and started to laugh. We then continued walking until we reached my house.

My mom then ran to me and started to cry on my shoulder. Me and Toby looked at each other very confused.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"You won't believe it sweaty. The woods family are dead!" (This is the  part where Jeff killed his family.)

Me and Toby looked Shocked. The Woods family is so kind and special. Why would anyone want to kill them?

I then felt a drop of tear fall down my face. Jeff is my best friend and now I lost him.

"And what's worse is that...Jeffery's body is missing!"

I then looked at Toby to see his reaction. He was covering his face with one of his hands. I can tell he was upset about this.

"I-i want to be by myself." 

I then started to run to my room. I just can't believe someone would do this. Why? Why? This never happens at our town.