-Chapter 20-

~Your P.O.V~
It was the day I finally get to be like one of them. I'm okay. Breathe. It's not your first time. You got this. Yeah. You do.

"Listen (Y/N), you have one shot to do this and if you mess up, you'll die. Aye, no pressure, no worry's."

"Yeah Jeff, considering I'm gonna die."

He gave a wink and did some cartwheels to the bushes. I simply rolled my eyes and moved on. Ha. (E/N) is just right there. Let's do this.

Jeff told me about my outfit. I get to actually camouflage into the background.

Since it was late at night and all you could see was street lights. And the only apartments/Houses around was a few miles away. No one would hear a single scream. How perfect.

I camouflaged into the dark night. I had made a quiet but still loud enough shriek for her/Him to hear. He/She turned back and I un-camouflaged in front of her.

I can see the horror in his/her eyes. But.. something happened. Tears came out those eyes of his/hers. A flashback happened. It was.. me.

~FlashBack~
"Mommy," I said with a concerned look on my face, "Why are you all scratched up?"

"Honey," tears coming out of her eyes, "Mommy just fell that's it."

She pushed me out of the living room into the front step of the outside. I was five. And I had no friends.

"Go play outside darling. Mommy has to do something real quick."

And since I had no friends, I played pretend with my imaginary friend instead. I also played wth the bugs.

But then, curiosity came up. I looked up to see a boy across the street looking at me playing. And since I was stupid back then, I just kept looking at him. He stared right back.

He started to walk over to me. He had a backpack with him. I turned around to hear yelling and shouting and thumps.

"Hi.." the little boy said while looking at his shoes.

"Hi.." I said right back.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?"

"My mommy made me play."

"Can I play with you? I brought toys from school!"

He brought his backpack to the ground and pulled out toy cars and stuff animals.

"I also have snacks."

He then pulled out a zip-blocked bag with gummies to {Favorite snack}. I nodded my head up and down and smiled.

"Hey, what's your name?" The boy asked while pulling out his toys.

"(Y/N). What's your name?"

"Toby."

"Oh. Cool name!"

"Thanks! I like your name too!"

~Time skip~
After what felt like a 5 minutes, which was actually around 12 minutes cause you know, time goes by fast when you're having fun, Toby and I came best friends.

"Hey (Y/N), why don't I see you at school?"

"I don't go to a school. I stay at home everyday."

"Aww lucky!"

"It's not that awesome. I have no friends. Girls and boys think I'm a weirdo since I don't go to school."

"I don't think your weird. I think your awesome and fun!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Thanks! You are too!"

"We're gonna be best friends forever!"

Authors Note:
Sorry but imma end it here since it was too long for this one chapter. The rest of the chapter is going to be on the next chapter. Alright, I hope you liked this first part of the chapter. Buh bye 👋🏼