-Chapter 2-

~Toby's P.O.V~
I saw (Y/N) run to room while crying. Her mom then looked at me and started to walk my way.

"Toby," she said while putting a hand on one of my shoulders.

"I need you to do me a favor. Keep an eye out for (Y/N) at all times. I know her curiosity can take over her at times but I need you to look after her. Please, we both know that she acts before she thinks and I don't want anything bad happening to her. Promise me that you'll take care of her."

"I p-promise."

"Good. Come inside so you don't have to wait till your mom comes home."

I walked inside and sat on the couch. I started to just think of all the good times we had with Jeff. Before and after his incident (Where Jeff got caught on fire and got sent to the hospital).

Just then, an idea popped in my head. I got up and ran to (Y/N) room. I knocked on her door and she opened it.

"Let's go explore."

Without hesitation, she nodded and headed out the door.

"Bye mom, I'm going outside with Toby."

"ok be careful."

We started to walk towards Jeff's house.

"What are we doing Tob Dog?"

"Investigating Jeff's house" I said with a big grin.

~Readers P.O.V~
"No,no,no,no,no and no!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's disrespectful and rude!"

I get that he's curious of what happen, I am too, but no! That's so disrespectful!

"Listen, Jeff's body is missing and I need to know what happen? A dead body can't move on it's own."

He kinda has a point. Ugh, why does it have to happen to me?

"Ugh fine. One problem tho. How are we going to get pass the police officers?"

"Thanks for asking. Jeff showed me this secret entrance he made and literally no one else knows besides me and him."