-Chapter 12-

~Readers P.O.V~
I explained the dream to Toby. I thought he was going to be shocked but he wasn't. He said he had a dream like that once.

"So, when the popular girl said that you can't run from what you want, does that mean you didn't wanted to be with me and Jeff."

"Yes. Before high school started but being with you and Jeff is amazing and still is."

I placed my hand on his and gave a smile. He smiled back but pulled his hand away from mine.

"Look (Y/N), I want you to be happy. I have a couple of friends I want you to meet but..I have a girlfriend."

My heart suddenly stopped pumping. I felt like crying again but I didn't want Toby to know.

"Oh. T-That's cool. I-Its not like I like you or anything. Dummy. I don't even care you have a girlfriend."

I lied about all of it. I do care he has a girlfriend. I didn't find it cool.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine! There is nothing wrong!" I yelled.

"Ok. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

~7 a.m~
I woke up before Jeff and Toby did so I can get dressed without them looking. I put a crop top on and some ripped jean shorts. I went outside to see people already up.

I walked to what looked like a cafeteria. The first person I found was Ben. I went up to him and said hello.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your friends?"

"They're still asleep. Do you know who Toby's girlfriend is? I'm just wondering."

"Um yea. Her name is clockwork. She's a feisty girl but has beauty in her as well. Kinda like you."

"Oh.."

Ben then raised an eyebrow. He looked at me with curiosity. He then gasped.

"You like Toby don't you?!"

"W-What?! Hell no! He's my lifetime friend! I wouldn't like him!"

"Awww, Toby lover! Toby lover! Toby-"

I cut him off by my hand over his mouth.

"Ok yes but I don't know why! It just came out of nowhere and at the worst part too!"

"It's okay. Your secret is safe with me."

"Good. I'd like it keep it that way."

Toby walked into the cafeteria.

"Hey (Y/N)! C'mon we're gonna be late!"

"Have fun beautiful."

I punched his arm playfully and walked over to Toby.

"Where are we going?"

"Didn't I tell you last night? We're going to visit my other friends."

"Oh cool."

~7 minutes later~
We walked down to what is a basement. Toby opened the door and all I could see was a guy with a mask and another with a hoodie on.

"(Y/N), these are my friends! This one is Masky."

Masky then waved without making eye contact. I waved back.

"And this one is hoodie."

Hoodie nodded his head. I waved again.

"Guys, this is my best friend, (Y/N)."

An awkward silence came upon all of us. Very awkward.

"So I'll bring you back up to the surface and you can hang with Ben again. Maybe meet more people."

"Ok."

~7 minutes again~
Toby left me in the middle of the camp without anyone being there.

I looked around to see what I can do. I then decided to go back to my fathers office.

I was waiting in his office for more than 2 minutes and he never came. I walked out the office and wanted to just chill in my cabin.

I walked out to see Toby stroking some girls cheek. I was guessing that was Clockwork. I rolled my eyes and walked past them.

When I made it to the cabin door, I looked back just once and walked into the cabin. I didn't know that I was crying.

I just saw someone I like with their girlfriend. What is this feeling and why am I feeling it now? Why do I care that he has a girlfriend that isn't me?