-Chapter 11-

•Dream Mode•
I was in my home, on my bed. My room looked much different than it was before. I had a bigger phone than the one i have, my room was brighter and more girly than ever, and I heard no yelling.

I walked downstairs to see my stepdad doing chores while my mom working in her office.

"Ah sweaty, your friends were asking for you."

"Jeff and Toby?"

"Who's Jeff and Toby?"

"My only friends..?"

"Oh sweaty I think your confused. You have no friends named Jeff and Toby. You have only girl friends."

What is my mom talking about? And I have never had any friends that was girls! The door knocked very lightly. I opened the door to see girls at my door stop.

"Uh..Do I know you?" I asked.

"Well of course you do silly! What are from another planet?" A girl said.

"Uh no.."

"C'mon we're going shopping. We're only going for clothes and boys."

The girl then grabbed my hand very hard. When we were walking, I saw two boys at a bus stop. It was Jeff and Toby.

"Look at those two losers." The girl pointed to Jeff and Toby.

"It looks like neither of them is never going to get a girlfriend. They might as well date each other." Another girl said.

Soon all the girls started to laugh at them. I didn't. The setting went to black. I was breathing very heavily. I couldn't breathe.

Non of this is real. None of it. I started to run to what was the woods. The woods was now a dark place. It was like a border of the dream world and nothingness.

"Where are you going (Y/N)? You can't run from what you wanted."

I then stepped into the dark part of the world and woke up from the sleep.

I felt tears running down my cheeks. I sobbed into the pillow.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" Toby asked

"Hm? Oh uh yea. I-It's nothing." I Said while whipping my tears away.

"(Y/N), those aren't nothing running down your eyes. Tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you."