-Chapter 14-

~Toby's P.O.V~
I have saw Jeff and (Y/N) go to the woods while I was taking ClockWork to her cabin.

I don't know why but I felt a little jealous. I mean, (Y/N) is just my friend. And I have a girlfriend. It doesn't matter. Does it?

"I had fun Toby."

I wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying. I was to busy looking at the woods.

"Toby..?" She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, uh, me too."

I can tell she was feeling pretty upset since she didn't say anything else.

"Wanna go killing tomorrow?"

"I, uh, have to do something."

"Oh. What about on Friday?"

"I'm pretty busy."

I wasn't even keeping eye contact with her. I was to busy looking at the woods and wondering what they were doing.

"Are you just blowing me off Tob?"

"O-Of course not! Why would I do that to you?"

"Because you started to act weird ever since that girl came here."

"(Y/N)? Of course not. She's just me childhood friend. Nothing more..Nothing less.."

"Well, whatever you say. Bye sweaty." She gave me a kiss and walked to my cabin.

By the time I reached the cabin, I can see through the window what Jeff and (Y/N) was doing.

They were sitting on the floor, watching a movie. I can see both of them laughing a lot. I was mostly looking at (Y/N). Something about her smile warms me up.

I was still walking but stopped. I looked at my shoes. I freaking out. Was Jeff and (Y/N) are dating?! Why am I caring so much?! I don't love her, do I?!

Something touched my shoulder. When I looked back, it was just Slendy.

"Oh, Hey Slendy. You scared me."

"That was my plan. And it isn't just me."

I looked behind him to see Ben smiling at me. Looking crazy as ever.

"Hey kiddo."

"Hey Ben."

"Come Toby, we need to talk." Slendy said with a serious tone.

We started to walk to his office. But, why at this time?

"Now I know what you're thinking, why at this time?"

"How'd you-"

"I can read minds kid."

"Yea dude."

"Shut up Ben." I said.

Slendy sat on his leather, black chair and Ben was standing next to him. I sat on the chair in front of his wooden table.

"What did you want me for?"

"I know you like her."

"L-Like who?"

"My daughter."