-Chapter 19-

~Toby's P.O.V~
Oh god. Did I just really say that? In front of her? Oh god. My face is burning up.

"Really Toby?!"

Huh? What did I do wrong? What did I say to make her hate me even more?

"I can't believe how incredibly stupid you are! I've been liking you since we were young and you finally liked me?! What did I do to finally make you recognize me?!"

"I-I don't understand.."

Then, out of the blue, she kicks me. I hit my head on the cabin steps. Making a bump on the back of my head.

"What I don't understand is that you 'confess' your feelings for me by yelling but you have a girlfriend! What a dick! I hope you go to hell!"

She walks away, with burned steps following her. What did I do wrong? All I did was tell her how I feel. I already knew she liked me from day one. I just didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

~Your P.O.V~
Why did I tell at him? I like him and all I did was hurt him. Why can't I just...No. He has a girlfriend and all I need in my head is my reputation for this place. I'm a creepy pasta and I don't want or need anyone to get in my way.

I'm here for a reason, not for fun and games. I'm here for vengeance. I'm here for power. I'm here.. For revenge. Tonight is my night to be one of them. Tonight is my night to show that I'm worthy to be a part of this team.

But..Toby. My life long crush and friend. Ugh, forget him. I'll get over it. Yeah. I will. And nothing will get in my way. Ha.

Author's note
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile. And for not making my chapter longer. I haven't really been motivated but I promise the next chapter will get better. Mkay, byee 👋🏼