-Chapter 5-

~Readers P.O.V~
I was getting ready to go give Toby his present I spent with my birthday money. I think he's gonna love it.

I texted Toby to see if it was okay to bring something to house.

-Yea ig- he texted back

-Cool. I hope u like the the present I bringing u 😊-

-I hope so too-

-K. Ttyl-

~1 Hour later~
I started to walk to Toby's house. I was wearing my (F/C) crop top with ripped jeans to make me look SUPER cool. And to go with that, I was wearing (F/S/B) {Favorite Shoe brand} with Toby's jacket!

It took me awhile to walk to his house since I lived further away from him. It was already turning night time till I saw smoke coming out of somewhere.

"Please don't be Toby, please don't be Toby, please don't me Toby.." I kept saying that till I got to his house.

I can't believe it. Not again. One of my friends are gone. That means..I'm alone. No one to hang out with. This is a nightmare.

~???? P.O.V~
I ran to the woods as fast as I can. I let everyone down. Even (Y/N). I can't, I just can't! As I looked down to see my house on fire, I saw someone standing in front of my house, watching the whole house burn down.

It was someone with (H/L), (H/C). She was holding a box that was wrapped nicely. It was (Y/N). What have I done? She's alone now. No one to hang out with.

I was about to run down and give her a huge hug until something stopped me from doing it. I looked back and I followed him into the woods.

{A/N}
Sorry for it being short but I think the next chapter is going to be great 😁.