-Chapter 13-

~Your P.O.V~
I was just sobbing my eyes out. Just think that this one person that I love is now..Gone. I can't even know how to walk, how to breathe, how to..Get up!

Is my life worth living without this person? Is it really? Ticci..? With another girl..? I just can't even.

"What's up?" I heard a voice in the corner.

I screamed to the top of my lungs. I can't believe it was Jeff that was just in the corner of the cabin, listening to me cry my whole eyes out.

"It's nothing.."

"(Y/N), why do you always say that? It gets me mad that a sunny person like you is sad. Makes me wanna cry my eyes out as well."

I just couldn't help it. I don't want him to know. I just have trust issues. I just can't help it.

"Let me guess, Ticci and Clock huh?"

"How'd you-"

"You don't actually think I don't know that?! Trust me, I see the eyes you stare at him with. They turn sparkly and have hope in them."

"Okay yes. Is it that obvious?"

"Well, not that much. If he doesn't know then of course it's not THAT obvious. Trust me honey, it's gonna get better."

I nodded my head slowly. I smiled a little but still sad. My eyes were as red as blood. My heart felt like stopping when it came to that moment.

"Come. Let's go for uh..walk."

"Okay.."

-5 min later-
We were suddenly in the woods, by an empty street.

"What are we-" I whispered but was cut off by Jeff.

"Shh. Quite. Just..wait here for me. Can you do that?"

"I guess but why?"

"Okay great."

He walked off without answering my question. I rolled my eyes slightly but concentrated on what he was doing.

There was a man walking on the sidewalks, across from where I was at. I could see Jeff sneaking up on him.

Slowly, Jeff covered the man's mouth and, ever so slightly, I can see Jeff whisper something in the man's ear and stab him in his neck.

Jeff walked towards me, leaving the lifeless body, and smiled insanely.

"Someday," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"You're gonna do what I just did."

Strangely, I wasn't in a moody mood. I was in a.. Devious mood.