-Chapter 16-

~Your P.O.V~
It was morning when I woke up. Supposedly, I fell asleep sitting on the floor with my head leaned on Jeff's shoulder. I looked up the bunk to see Ticci reading a book.

"Ah finally you're awake."

"Yeah. How long were you awake?"

"All night."

"Why?"

"Eh. Didn't feel like sleeping. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"Are you-"

Before Ticci can finish, Jeff just had to be extra and yell a yawn. 

"Hello Ticci, hello beautiful."

"Hello Jeff. Good morning." Me and Ticci said.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Jeff asked.

I can sense that Ticci didn't want to hang out with Jeff.

"Uh Jeff, how bout we go to the cafeteria together?"

"Oh okay. Are you coming Toby?"

I rolled my eyes and shoved my hand on Jeff's chest.

"Oh I wish he could but I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. C'mon Jeff."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the cabin door.

~Toby's P.O.V~
Did (Y/N) really just do that? Is she mad that I have a girlfriend? It isn't true! Jeff and (Y/N) isn't dating and (Y/N) isn't in love with me!

Although, it would be nice to have a beautiful, intelligent, Sophisticated, women. Her (H/L), (H/C) hair, blowing in the wind. Oh and that silky skin. Ah! Get ahold of yourself!

You have a girlfriend and you don't need anyone like her in your life! I was Pacing back and fourth in the small cabin. I looked out the window to see (Y/N) whisper something in Jeff's ear 

He smiled and nodded. They started to walk again. I was getting angry now. They're just rubbing their relationship in my face. I'll show them.

~Your P.O.V~
I have told Jeff to pretend that we were dating so Ticci would get jealous. He just smiled and nodded. I guess he wanted to do that to see Ticci's reaction.

So, we held hands and walked to the cafeteria. Everyone stared at us.

"So it is true? You're dating Jeff!" Ben yelled from across the room.

Everyone was cheering for us and me and Jeff just smiled nervously.

"So, have you two kissed?" Asked Laughing Jack.

"No.." I have said.

Jeff wasn't even making eye contact with me. He was just looking strait. I guess he was embarrassed as much as I was. Me him decided that we weren't gonna eat breakfast and go for a little walk.

We walked all around the cabin. We had basically nothing to do. Nothing to say.

"That was weird back there. They act like they've never seen a couple before." He laughed.

I just laughed too.

"I'm really glad you're here. I missed all the good times we had. I almost forgot how happiness feels like." He grinned.

"Same. I just hated my old life. Being abused and getting bullied at school as well. Just want to kill everyone at that school now." I chuckled.

Jeff stopped walking for a moment. He smiled really big at me. A scary smile. He kinda laughed a little crazy too.

"That's it (Y/N)! We can kill everyone that hurt you tonight!"

"What?! I can't do that!"

"Yes you can! Your father is a fucking killer and you have his blood in you! You can do it, you just haven't tried it yet! C'mon!"

"Alright, alright. Just because we have nothing better to do."

"Yes! We have to get you an outfit. Let's go."

He then grabbed my arm and runned to a cabin far from the campus