-Chapter 3-

~Readers P.O.V~
Toby showed me the way to the back of Jeff's house without no cops noticing us. There was a huge rock covering a hole in the ground.

Toby moved the rock but the one problem is that I didn't want to dirty my outfit! This outfit costed a bunch of money.

"Hop in."

"No way I am going in there with my perfect outfit!"

"Ok, which do you choose? Clothes that you wear once a week or a friends body missing and we can be the one to find it, princess?" Said with an eyebrow raised.

I had blushed a little and was very flustered.

"Ugh fine." As I rolled my eyes.

I hopped in and crawled my way to the entrance. I looked behind me to see Toby sliding the rock back over the hole.

"Just keep going strait. There should be a little hill heading up." Toby whispered.

I kept going and I stopped since I didn't see a hole to go through.

"Is there a box over the hole?" Toby asked.

"Yeah."

"Push it to the right and then crawl in."

I did what he said and got up to see a door and a slanted ceiling. There was no windows or anything else except boxes in the corner of the room.

"Where are we? And why is it so dark?"

"We're under the stairs. This is a little closet that only a pre-teen can fit in. We're a little squished but it would work for now."

I saw Toby pull out a flashlight out of his back pocket. We then started to open the door very slowly.

The door lead to the living room. The windows was covered with black curtains so there is no absolute way the cops can see us.

I looked around the living room to see blood on the floor. Guess the paramedics didn't clean it up.

"So, what are we doing exactly, oh mighty one?" I whispered.

"Ha, ha, ha. We're looking for clues to where Jeff or Jeff's body is at."

"Cool. Let's try his room."

Toby nodded and headed up the stairs. I followed and saw blood drippings on the railing. There was 3 rooms. One for his parents,One for Jeff, and one for his OLDER** brother.

"Ok (Y/N), you look in Jeff's room and I look in his parents room."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Trust me."

I nodded and headed to Jeff's room. Surprisingly, his room wasn't full of blood. Nothing had been trashed. His room looked pretty normal. Except there was a bloody knife on his counter.

I was wondering -If this knife is bloody, then how come nothing else in his room is bloody?- The room became dark out of no where. The lights flickered and once the light to his room started to shine a very dim light, a tall, man stranded in front of me.

Something was off about this man. First of all, he didn't attack me. 2nd, he didn't have a face. 3rd, every skin of his was only white.

Of how much of an idiot I am, I just stand there, terrified for my life. We stroked of side of my cheeks with his technical. Then, he disappeared.

Toby ran to the room I was in. My back facing him, he asked if I was ok.

"I want to go home. Now."

Trying my best not to cry, I walked down the stairs and headed strait to the secret entrance.

A/N:
Hellooo, it's me, Author-Chan from the futureee. Yeah, I fixed the mistake where I said LITTLE brother instead of Older brother. I was barely addicted to creepypasta back then and barely knew anything. No judgement pweese. Thank you