Danger In Love: Surrounded

((Yay i'm still on a roll :D. haha, anyhow I just want to say real quick, thank you to those who are reading this, and leaving nice comments. You guys rock. Just last night we hit 1k reads, which is awesome! Anyhow thanks again, I wrote this chapter at 1am last night because I couldn't sleep.... So... enjoy! :)   )))

Soon Jack hears the shower turn off. He looks up as Mark walks out into the living room, still rubbing a towel over his wet hair. He had changed out of his pajamas into a pair of blue jeans, and a simple gray sweatshirt which hugged his torso nicely.

He looks over at what Jack is watching and raises an eyebrow as he see's cartoons playing out across the screen.

"You're so immature."

Mark says teasingly with a roll of his eyes and a small laugh. Jack sticks his tongue out at the man.

"Hey i'm totally mature."

Jack says with a chuckle. Mark shakes his head and stops rubbing his hair, which was mostly dry by now.

"Whatever, anyhow I got a call a little while ago, I need to stop by my office, my boss wants to talk to me. You coming or no?"

Jack shrugs and stands up stretching as he does.

"Sure just let me get dressed."

He says walking down the hall to the guest bedroom. Mark looks over to the couch where Jack left his unfinished pizza and sighs picking up the box and turning off the television.

"Fuckin pig..."

He mumbles with a roll of his eyes  putting the pizza in the fridge, however he smiles slightly, it was as though Jack actually lived here, which a part of Mark liked the idea of. He grabs the keys and stands by the hallway waiting for Jack. Soon the green haired man walks out wearing his black sweatshirt and dark blue jeans.

"So you letting me drive?"

Jack asks holding out his hand as though asking for the keys.

"Hell no, you almost killed us driving last night."

Mark scoffs holding the keys in his hand tightly in remembrance of Jack who hit every bump he could find in the road. Jack feigns a pout and reaches for the keys as Mark lifts his arm to keep them away.

"You're exaggerating, give me the damn keys!"

Jack whines standing on his tiptoes to reach the keys, his other hand resting against Mark's chest for support.

"No, just let me drive."

Mark groans standing on his tiptoes as well, Jack wasn't much shorter than him so it was difficult to keep the keys away.

In a second before either can react Jack loses his balance and topples backwards, before he falls to the floor he grabs Mark's shirt tightly in his hand to steady himself but only manages to pull Mark down as well.

With a thud they both lay on the floor, Mark on top of Jack and their faces merely inches apart, Jack's hand still holding Mark's shirt. Jack's cheeks heat as he looks into Mark's brown eyes. As Mark stares back Jack swears he see's a pink tint to the man's cheeks but can't be sure.

They sit like that for a full minute, simply staring at each other before Mark snaps out of it and stands up pulling away from the man. He clears his throat, his cheeks reddening a bit more before holding his hand out to help the man up. Jack takes it and stands up averting his gaze from the man as his cheeks burn.

"Right.... well lets go."

Mark says walking to the door. Jack follows quietly, a small smile playing on his lips as the moment lingers in the back of his mind.

The drive is quiet, a slight awkwardness between the two. When they arrive Mark drives up front however it is strangely busy, no spaces right up front. He ends up parking about a block away before they both climb out.

"This is ridiculous... why the hell is it so busy...."

He mumbles as they walk towards the building. When they arrive Jack simply leans against the wall by the door and looks at Mark.

"Go ahead, i'll wait out here."

He says and Mark nods walking inside. Mark is inside for about 20 minutes, maybe longer. As Jack simply stands smoking a cigarette, a couple people glancing at him as they walk in or out of the building, but he ignores them.

As Mark walks back out Jack drops his cigarette and stomps it out before pushing off the wall.

"Well? What was that all about?"

Jack asks as they start walking the block to get to the car.

"Just giving me information about some mission."

Mark says smiling slightly at the man. As they are almost to the car three men walk out in front of them forcing them to a halt.

"Ah Sean. Great job. We'll take him from here."

The man in the middle says looking directly at Jack with a smile, he is an older man, with a graying head of brown hair and piercing brown eyes.

"What..."

Mark mumbles turning around where more men stood blocking off any exit. Mark looks at Jack who looks dumbfounded, but can't stop his anger.

"What did you do you son of a bitch!"

Mark growls grabbing Jack and shoving him against the nearby wall roughly, his hand wrapped around the man's throat.

"M-Mark, I... I-"

Jack begins to stutter but doesn't get to finish as Mark feels a sharp pain in his neck and his vision blurs. The last thing he see's is Jack seeming to shout at the man before everything goes black.

((Sorry to leave at another cliffhanger, I'm just evil like that >:) )))