Danger In Love: Over

((Hello again guys, first things first, this story is now at 1.4k reads, and jeez, I did not expect that. Honestly I'm a crappy writer and I don't know why people stick with me but thank you guys so much! :) Anyway sorry if this chapter isn't as exciting as the last, but it will pick up again very soon.))

The drive is silent, which was plenty okay with Mark. He needed some quiet, thoughts rocketing through his brain, and the image of Felix's body still in his mind. He focuses on nothing but the road, and his own trembling hands which clutched the wheel.

After the day he thought he killed Felix, he locked himself away. It had haunted him for ages. But this time it was so much worse. His anger took hold of him, made him pull the trigger over and over again.

A honk pulls him from his thoughts as he see's he was drifting into the opposite lane. He shakes his head and moves over again, telling himself silently to pull himself together.

Soon he arrives to the house, he looks over to the green haired man, only to find him asleep. Mark smiles slightly and climbs out of the car not waking the man. He walks over to the passenger side and opens the door, unbuckling the seat belt and lifting Sean into his arms.

The Irish man was fairly light, so it wasn't difficult to carry him inside and into the guest bedroom, now basically claimed as his own. Mark lays him down and covers the man gently with the blanket before looking at him.

His green hair was a mess, and he had dark circles under his eyes, proving once again sleep was definitely what he needed. His chest slowly rose and fell with steady breaths, and Mark smiles. Jack looked pretty cute when he was asleep, innocent even.

Mark shakes his head and looks over at a clock on the wall. 11:00. It had been a long few days, Mark really should go to bed. As Mark prepares to leave the room, he hears a small groan from Jack.

"Mark?"

Jack mumbles quietly, his voice tired and still half asleep. Mark looks down into his tired blue eyes and smiles slightly.

"Don't worry we're home... you can rest Sean... goodnight."

Mark says quietly before beginning to walk away. Before he can get to far Jack grabs his wrist gently, his tired eyes looking up at the man a bit pleadingly.

"Stay?..."

Jack says quietly, his voice groggy. Mark hesitates before nodding slightly, he lays down on the bed next to Jack, facing the man.

Jack, still in his half asleep faze scoots closer and cuddles into the red haired man. Burying his face in the fabric of Mark's chest and clutching Mark's shirt, as though he was afraid that letting go would result in losing the man all together.

Mark's cheeks heat slightly but he doesn't move, simply wrapping his arms around the slightly smaller man. Soon Mark can hear Jack's breathing steady once again, and a soft snore to release every so often making Mark smile.

"Goodnight Sean..."

Mark mumbles quietly, leaning down to kiss the man's head gently before he himself falls asleep, cuddled next to the man.

The next morning it was about 1pm before either of them woke up as they both were exhausted.

Mark was the first to wake up, Jack still cuddled in his arms. Mark smiles slightly as his cheeks warm a bit. He had slept strangely well considering the events that took place just last night, having someone next to him was comforting. He could get used to waking up like this. The thought of waking up to this every morning widened his smile.