Danger In Love: Documented

((Hey guys sorry its been awhile, however I have the next chapter almost done, so it will be updated tomorrow :) ))

The document opens slowly, taking about a full minute to open fully. It was a document, seemingly innocent if it weren't for the large heading, peaking Mark's curiosity.

Mark Edward Fischbach

Mark narrows his eyes and scrolls down through the document. It contained information that Mark had not told the man. Information only family or close friends would know. It included his birth date, his height, his weight, his prior jobs, former relationships.

Mark keeps scrolling through, more and more information surprising him. His eyes widen slightly as he gets to the very bottom, small notes made about him, almost like a journal log.

Day one: Mark Fischbach has invited me back to his home after the mission, he lives a normal life considering his current career. Distrust is strong between us, but that will soon change. He watches me closely, seeming to look for clues. He has invited me to help with another mission, I agreed hoping to grow closer to the agent. The agent Mark has offered to teach me to shoot, even after the first day he seems more trusting towards me.

Mark scrolls down more, where more small notes were left before it finally ends. Mark sits in silent shock, staring at the screen. He soon unplugs the USB closing his computer down. Mark shoves the drive into one of his drawers in his room, he had no plan of giving it back to Jack anytime soon.

The red haired man stands up walking out of his room, he walks through the house looking for the hacker before he finds the man in his, now usual, spot on the back doorstep. A cigarette in hand. He looks up as Mark walks out and smiles slightly offering him a smoke which Mark declines.

"Mark? You ok?"

Jack asks standing up from his spot and looking at the man, who very clearly was off in some way, though Jack didn't know. Mark looks at the green haired man, his face mostly hidden in the blanket of night, his blue eyes shining slightly in the moon and watching Mark, seeming slightly worried. Mark finally shakes his head, deciding against confronting the man. Perhaps it was just some mistake, maybe he had read too much into it. Though a bad feeling still pulls at him.

"I'm fine, just tired is all."

Mark says quietly rubbing the back of his neck slightly. Jack watches him, seeming to not believe him but soon shrugs off his weird behavior.

"I suppose I'll be going back to the warehouse tomorrow...."

Jack quietly mumbles under his breath running a hand through his green hair. Mark watches him seeming to think a moment as he studied the man in front of him, a bit of distrust to his stare.

"No, you can stay another night or two..."

He says after a minute's silence.

"Perhaps we can just go around the town, relax after that ordeal today."

Mark finishes studying the man's every move still.

"Really?... Alright"

Jack says after a little bit, his lips twitching up into a small smile. Mark nods and hesitates, the thought of confronting the man once again crossing his mind. He shakes his head and plasters on a small smile.

"Well, I'll be going to bed, don't stay up too late, alright?"

Mark says quietly turning around and walking inside.

"I won't"

Jack calls after him a small smile on his lips. Once Mark is out of view Jack's smile drops. He reaches over to the side of the porch pulling his laptop out of the darkness from where it was hidden. On the screen was Jack's email, a chat was between him and a man listed as 'Unknown'. Jack types away at his computer and finally hits send.

The message simply reading:

Mission is a go.