"Man of my word"

“What are you doing?” Sean yelled as he walked in. I let go of my chains and smiled at him. “Trying to escape, what else would I be doing.” I replied sarcastically.

            Sean gave me a furious look but I didn’t back down. He walked over to the chains. He looked once more at me and I just smiled.

            He  tugged but of course the chains didn’t budge. “No, you were talking to someone? Who? No one can break through the  barrier on this place!” he yelled.

             I so badly wanted to cringe but I let my face go blank. “I  wasn’t talking with anyone,” I replied coldly.

            Sean honestly didn’t  believe me. I could see it in his face. “Butler move all reflective objects! I want them out of this room!”

            Sean then turn to look at me ad smiled. This smile, though made him look crazy. The butler came walking in and a few minutes took out all the mirrors, and bowls. When the butler left, Sean leaned in.

            He was inches away from my face. “You should rest, Tomorrow your going on a very long trip.”

            His eyes kept me in a trance and it only was broken when he started to walk away. It all felt hopless. I was never gong to escape.

            “Please, Sean, help me” I said sadly but Sean didn’t reply. I got angry. “Aren’t you even human!” I yelled banging the chains.

            “No I am not Ally and never forgot that,” Sean replied firmly as he turned off the lights leaving me in darkness.

            I sighed. He wasn’t going to help. Guess I am not going tot get out of this place after all.

            I let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I wonder what Will is doing now, and Harry..he has to know that his uncle is alive and is Fire.

            I chuckled in spite of myself. What a twisted joke that is and I am stuck  right in the middle. I tried again with the chains but it didn’t work. I'll just lay my head down for awhile.

            I took in a deep breath and slowly lifted my head, There was a bright light right I front of me.

            “Please don’t tell me this is another vision, I have had enough of those.” I said out loud and was replied with a chuckle that I knew very well.

            Damn,,this was a vision

            “Ohh.Ally ,I always liked you, and don’t these vision help you?” the Voice replied .I sighed. “Yes but if only  I can stop them but as you can see” I tugged on the chains letting them clank, “I am not going to be able to.”

            The voice laughed again. “Destiny has a way of tieing you and your friends fates together Ally, believe me you will see Will again.”

            “For the last time maybe,” I replied letting my head hang. The voice chuckled. “I can only give you advice Ally, so listen.”

            I pulled my head up and looked up at the ceiling. “What is about to happen Ally, must happen. Don’t tempt Fate she doest like it.”

            I was about to repy but then the room exploded into a bright light and I was back in the room with the butler looking at me strangely.  

            “Change of plans, we must leave soon, so get dressed,” he said as he handed me a bag.  I took it because what else could I do. He then undid the chains and I immediately got up and started rubbing my wrist. The marks of the chains were there though, they wouldn’t be gone for awhile..

            “Ohh, I forgot,” the butler reached into his pocket and pulled out a small tub, “a cream ,it will make those marks disappear.” The butler actually smiled at me and as I put the cream on.Right before my eyes the marks vanished.

            I was shocked. “How?” I asked looking up at the butler who went back to his blank expression. “Magic ,now I’ll be waiting  outside. Knock when your done.”

He quickly walked out leaving me all alone. I sighed and took the clothes out of the bag. First came the heels, then the dress which I only dropped because it was made of pure silk. It was so soft and the embroidery  was stunning.

Then It hit me..why am I so dress up? Where is Mr. Black taking me? I put on the dress and wished I could see myself in the mirror.

I took a deep breathe and walked over to the door. I knocked and the butler quickly opened it.

He grabbed my arm and was little dragging me. I halted making him almost trip. “I can walk.”

The butler looked at me and again smiled. “My apologizes, please go,” he said with his arm stretched out.

I nodded and began walking out. Finally I saw the light outside and stopped. Mr. Black was right down the stairs.

“Looking lovely Ally, Please come we are going to be late,” Mr. Black said grinning. I didn’t budge.

“Now Ally, no time for games, come.” Mr. Black extended his hand waiting fro me to take it.

“Only if you tell me where we are going.” I replied. Mr.Black lifted his head to look at me. He smiled again.

“Master we are going to be late!” Sean yelled as he got out of the car. When he saw me I couldn’t  actually read his expression but I knew he felt something. Maybe he was human.,..

“Fine, Ally ,just take my hand,” he said seductively.  I looked for something in his face to see if he was lying but I couldn’t really tell. I had to touch him…

“Fine,”: I replied and as I touch his hand a single jolt ran through my body making me feel limp.

Everything around me started to become a blur and I then I felt my legs give way as I was about to fall but felt arms grab me,

I looked up and saw Mr. Black staring  back. “Oh Ally, you really should have known better. But I am a man of my word. ..So rest because we are about to visit my nephew.”