"Goodbye"

“Hanna kill that Harry!” Fire yelled. “NOO!” I yelled pulling myself away from Will and standing in front of him as Hanna threw the dagger

Time slowed and the other Harry all tried to stop her but they couldn’t stop the dagger that was coming right at me. I closed my eyes ready for it to strike

I couldn’t help but scream when I felt the impact. I collapsed onto the floor and clutch my shoulder. The dagger struck me right in the shoulder missing Will. I saw the blood on my hand. “Ally,no..why did you do that.” Wil said crouching down to look at my  shoulder.

He ripped off a piece of his  shirt wrapping my shoulder quickly. “I cant let you die, Will.”

Will just looked down at me with sad eyes. Finally I went to my surrondings and saw Hanna still staring at Will. The other Harry were keeping her down and Fire was just smiling with Sean by his side.

“So you must be Will ,that Ally fancies.” Fire said proudly. Fire messed with the wrong girl. I was pissed off.. I had enough.

“Take that mask off Fire, why play pretend..would you rather tell and ruin  all your fun?” I said as coldly as I could and could feel the wind picking up.

Fire laughed. “As you wish Ally Sane,sometimes games are so hard to keep up anyway.” Fire pulled his mask off reviling his true self. Harry’s uncle.

“Un..cle…Bl..ack?” Harry said leaving Hanna and staring at Mr. Black shocked. Suddenly I heard heavy fottsteps and out of the forest came Unwants, armed and ready. “Fire stand down we have you surrounded!” another Harry yelled ad I realize it was Samuel.

The Unwants were everywhere. Fire was done, it was over. Fire was going down but when I looked to Fire to see fear all he did  was smile..

“You know I don’t go down that easily,” and out of his pocket he pulled out a bomb  and threw it into the clearing.

“Ally run!” Will said as he grabbed my hand.I ran as fast as my leg could take me into the forest for the explosion went off .

The ground shook under me and I tumbled onto the floor of the forest. My vision blurred and there was a horrible ringing in my ear. Derbrew  was flying everywhere and a branch almost missed my head. I couldn’t see Will though..

“Will..” I said and felt  someone grabmy hand. “Right here Ally, come on. We need to move.” Will was horrible. His face was stained with blood, and I hope it wasn’t his own.  

 I got up and followed Will. We ran and ran and I could hear the shouts in the distance. Was everyone alright. Did Fire survive? I looked ahead of me and I had a strange sense of Déjà vu. “Noo..” I said aloud and Will tuned to me. “What Ally?” he asked but I didn’t reply,

There was a river just like in my vision and  Will was here ...the only thing missing was…

“Stop!” yelled a voice and I whirled around and saw Hanna. “No..this cant be happening.” I whispered to myself.

“Hanna please I know your in there somewhere. Please Hanan don’t.”I walked over and grabbed her  shoulder making here look into my eyes as I started into hers.  Her eyes showed no remorse, its like she didn’t even care.”

Hanna please don’t” I replied softly letting  the wind echo it and for a second I saw her eyes turn back to normal but  then it faded. “NOOO!” Hanna went crazy and clench her hair. “Noo,noo, no,,,kill Harry that what I am suupose to do.” Hanna looked up at me angry, “You!its all yoru fault!” and she stabbed me a branch she conjured up and stabbed right into my shoulder.