"Moonlight"-P.2

I let the air gather up around me and take me out of the water. When I got to the surface I could see I the monster.

            “Ally Will is dead,” I heard Hanna say and I yelled back letting the wind carry my voice.

            “I know!”  and walked over to the monster. I spit on it and it started laughing. “Thank you for setting me free, Ally Sane. You don’t know just how big of a  mistake you made.”

            It dawned on me that maybe I did let my angry get in the way. Maybe the monster was meant to be in the water.

            I stared at it again and saw that  it was basically a dragon with spikes running down its whole back and has a large dagger as its tail. The only probelm was that it doesn’t have wings but I guess it makes up for it in its legs that were massive and had these sharp claws. It was a dark purple but in the moonlight he purple became hued making it look even more magnificent when it truly isn’t.

            “Thrieonthrope  I have come to pledge my allegiance.” I turned around and saw Kohl walk forward and bend down.

            Dammit..I never should have  teamed  up with him. “I to swear my allegiance, thrieonthrope .” Fire always said as he walked to where kohl was. Sean followed behind him. I looked at those two and then at the therionthrope. What exactly is it?

“To answer your question Ally let me start off at the beginning. Therionthrope use to walk on this earth for centuries until your founder Aristotle deemed us as monsters. He didn’t like our diet and sought to rid us. He killed off my kind like flies and when he finally came to me I was ready. Aristotle little tricks didn’t work Ally do you no why?”

            I shook my head. “Because I am the first of my kind and its much,much harder to kill me.”

            “But he did eventually found a way and locked you up.” Jason yelled at the Threrionthrope.

            Jason was right. The thrieonthope isn’t invincible I needed to remember that. The  thrieohthrope smiled and did the most horrendous thing. Right in front of my eyes the Therionthrope got smaller and took the form of Will.

            I was shocked for a second but the I grew angry realizing this is the way he tricked me.

            “I see everyone hearts desire Jason, and whatever it is I can take its form. Ally over here wanted to se her Will and as you can see I fulfilled her wish. Its sad though she realized my charade or this all would have been a lot more fun.”

            The therionthrope started laughing and Fire and Kohl joined in. “Enough!” I yelled.

            “Have fun laughing after this!” and I summon all the air around me and hurled a massive tornado at the Thrieonthrope . Jason, Natalie and Samuel followed suit and summoned massive Fireball and threw them at the tornado making it glow red.

            Hanna summoned earth and vines cracked out of the ground and held the Therionthrope down.

            This has to work I thought as the tornado made impact and I ducked behind a rock with everyone else.

            “You okay Ally?” Jason  asked me and I nodded. “Did it work?” I whispered to them and we all rose up to see.

            A crackle of laughter erupted and I saw that the Therionthrope  was till alive in its original form with no scathes..

            “You think you can stop me?” the Therionthrope  said as it broke through the vines. “It took years for Aristotle  to learn, not minutes.”

            The Therionthrope leaped up and climbed up the cave walls. “Kohl Fire deal with them. I am a tad bit hungry.”

            We all stood there and watched as the Therionthrope ripped a bigger hole at the top of the cave as it leaped through, letting in the moonlight.