Chapter thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Mr. Stark would like to inform you that breakfast is ready." J.A.R.V.I.S. spoke. "And Captain Rogers is surprised you haven't snuck out yet to join Hydra."

"Inform the Man of Iron that I will be down in a moment." I sighed, I didn't even want to start on Captain America.

"Yes Ma'am."

By the time I got downstairs my suit had already changed in the elevator from it's normal state to a sweatshirt and blue jeans, and my red boots changed into black sneakers.

The black sweatshirt refused to go into a longsleeved sweatshirt, once it got to the top of my arm where Hydra cut it off it stopped and the ragged edge stayed, the other side as well.

"Good morning." Iron Man nodded to me and set a plate in front of me as I sat down.

"Good morning. Where are the others?"

"Training in the gym."

I nodded and started to eat.

Once I was done I returned the plate and followed Iron Man to the lab.

"What happened after I left?" I questioned.

"The normal stuff, Capsical said some things and the others said some things and I said other things."

"That is extremely vague." I laughed. "But let me guess, they do not want you to tell me anything."

"Yep." Dr. Banner spoke up, laughing silently on the opposite side of the room.

"Does the Captain still believe I am with the Hydra?" I sighed.

"Yeah." Iron man nodded.

"Sir there seems to be a disturbance on Main Street." J.A.R.V.I.S. spoke.

"What kind of disturbance?" Iron Man asked.

"A big one." A video screen appeared infront of Iron Man.

It was the news. A reporter was talking into the camera.

"An unknown man is attacking New York city. The police have asked that everyone stays inside. The—"

The camera clicked off before before I could see who was causing the disturbance and Iron Man sighed.

"If you are busy I am able to help." I volunteered. "At this time I have nothing to do, I could easily fly over there."

"You can come with me, I guess. Bruce, you watch the lab?" Iron Man turned to Dr. Banner.

"Sure." He said without looking up.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. do me a favor, don't tell the others about this."

"Okay sir."

"Let's do this."

My suit turned back to normal, cape included and Iron Man summoned his skin.

"Good, you have spare skins." I scanned the skin, there were no dents.

"Yeah, just try not to destroy this one." He laughed.

"Let us fly." I suggested.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded and took off through the window, I followed.

"Oh my God." I murmured. "No. No. No. I am going back to the tower. Not dealing with him. I refuse to go near him." I dropped to a roof top.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Iron Man growled and dropped next to me.

"That was one of the men in the room. H-He is with them. He-He is with the Hydra. He was in the room. He was one of the men that attacked me."