-Chapter 5-

Liza POV
We are in forever 21 and I'm already feeling like I'm going to buy everything off the shelves and racks. I walk in and I find the cutest outfit so I show gabbie.
Liza: what about this?
Gabbie: OMG it looks amazing!
Liza: great I'm going to go try it on
* runs to the store clerk *
Liza: excuse me ma'am can I go try this on, please
Store clerk: yes you may follow me
*walks into dressing room*
Liza: thanks
Store clerk: welcome sweetie
(This is how the outfit looks)

 Liza: what about this? Gabbie: OMG it looks amazing!Liza: great I'm going to go try it on * runs to the store clerk * Liza: excuse me ma'am can I go try this on, please Store clerk: yes you may follow me *walks into dressing room* Liza: thanks St...

Gabbie POV
As Liza was getting dressed the store clerk walks up to me.
Store clerk: hello
Gabbie: hello, how can I help you
Store clerk: ooh nothing, just trying to get to know my costumes
Gabbie: ok nice, well I'm busy nice talking to you
Store clerk: are you busy being a slut
Gabbie: excuse-
Store clerk: you heard me are you busy being a slut
Gabbie: look, I don't know who you are or where you from but you have no right coming to me calling me a slut when you don't even know me.
Store clerk: ooh yay , what are you going to do about it you wanna-be famous youtuber ??
Gabbie: *loud whisper* I can buy your life ! (reference from one of gabbie story time videos😂 just me...ok)
Store clerk: At least I have a life that doesn't involve fraud and plastic surgery!

Gabbie: *inhale* How DARE you!

I was about to seconds away from slapping that lady right in her face but soon the store manager comes up.

Store Manager: Hey Hey Hey is everything alright what's with all the loud noise?

Gabbie: No! your employee just disrespected me

Store Clerk: No I didn't! I just saw her trying to steal clothes off the rack and when I went to her about it she threatened to hit me!

I soon lunged towards her but the store manager blocked me from causing any serious damage that would've been done to that lady if he wasn't here. Soon after that event witnesses started speaking up about how the clerk was lying about everything that happened. After checking surveillance footage he then found out the truth and apologized for the inconvenience.

Gabbie:*loud whisper* that's what i thought! I hope she gets fired.

I walk away but then liza came up to me.
Liza: so gabs how does it look?
Gabbie: it looks nice
Liza can clearly see their is something wrong with me, so of course, being the great person she is, she asks me.
Liza: gabs , what's wrong ???
Gabbie: ooh nothing except for THAT LADY CALLING ME A SLUT !!! I ALMOST BROKE A BONE IN HER BODY!
Liza: well thank god you didn't, and don't ever think your a slut *thinks: for all I know I'm the slut*
Gabbie: ok
Liza: ok can I pick out your outfit PLEAASSSSEE ?!?!!!
Liza said that in her baby voice and she honestly acted like a 4 year old asking for a frozen sweatshirt .
Gabbie: ok little Liza
Liza: yayayyayyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
* 6 minutes later*
Liza: ok gabs how about this outfit?

Gabbie: wow Liza you have some style , it looks great!! Liza: ok good go try it on *6 minutes later* Liza: wow gabs you look great Gabbie: thanks Liza: do you like it?

Liza: ok good go try it on
*6 minutes later*
Liza: wow gabs you look great
Gabbie: thanks
Liza: do you like it?

Gabbie: YESSS

Liza: Yayayyaya ok let's pay for our things I'm honestly ready to eat.

We bought the stuff without having to pay for it since the manager took away our fee from what happened earlier and headed to chipotle. The party started at 9:00 pm, but it was 5:58 pm so we still had some time.
Author note
I hoped you liked this chapter I know it short but hey what else is (did you catch the joke from DAVIDS vlog) anyways........ I will be updating tommorow
Sincerely your author, crazy1fangirl