-Chapter 8-

--three days later--
Liza POV
Today I have to face my friends and tell them my secrets. Secrets I swore to keep in the past... to myself. Just when I thought everything was going good for once, this has to happen. And the worst part of it is thinking about how David.. my crush.. is gonna feel. I'm such a terrible person. I'm planning on meeting up with them later to tell them. The deadline given to me by the creepy caller was at 6 pm. He said that if I don't tell them on time he's going to send them everything at that exact time while everyone was at Zane's house, and that is including Erin, Carly, Corinna, Dom, Kristen, Julie, Gabbie, Scotty, Elton, Heath, Zane, Alex, Jason, and worst of all David. David and I have gotten a lot closer over the past 3 days, mine as well spend my last bit of time I have with him since I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to talk to me afterward. Those are all my friends and they will be heartbroken. OMG, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCH AN IDDIOTTT!!!!!
--time lapse to 5:50 pm--

I was on my way to Zane's house until I got lost with his streets. Dammit. I pull over and call him asking for the address again. He gave it to me and it turns out I was 12 minutes away in the wrong direction.

David POV
Im so excited for today. Liza is on her way to the house and I can't wait to see her little brown face and her beautiful eyes and hair... I think i have a crush on her. We've been going places lately just the two of us and i can honestly say it is the most fun I've had with a person. As we were waiting for Liza to arrive everyone got an email saying things about Liza, horrible things.

Gabbie: what the hell! Guys did you just get an email!

I look at my phone to see read the email I just received meanwhile, people in the background are mind blown at what they just read. I found the email and I started reading... A feeling mixed emotions bubbled inside of me. I don't believe ANY of this... Liza? NOOO Liza wouldn't do anything like this.
Heath: BRO WTF

Zane: yo babe is this true

Gabbie: No this isn't true Liza never told me any of this stuff and we've been best friends for a long time.
David: no no no NO NO this CANT be true but Gabbie it has EVIDENCE! WE CAN'T DENY EVIDENCE! I THOUGHT SHE WAS INNOCENT WTF IM FREAKING OUT

The more and more I think about it the angrier I get I then punch the wall putting a hole through it.
Gabbie: DAMIT DAVID, CALM DOWN!!
Erin: but why would she do this stuff, she seemed so nice and innocent!?!??
David: right now we can't trust Liza
--knock on the door--
I look through the peephole
David: It's Liza
Authors note
HEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEH CLIFFHANGER TO THE XTREMMEE I'm sorry if I hurt you guys feeling but that was honestly the most legit cliffhanger I've ever did I think I'm sorry If I played with your emotions *cough cough lie cough cough* if I'm feeling inspired to write the rest of this drama today I will but remember I update every Saturday and if I'm inspired I write extras on Sunday and Friday
Sincerely your author, crazy1fangirl

A/n from the FuTuRe

guys I just want you to remember that this was made in 2016 lol so most of the people who weren't mentioned in the story weren't as relevant or even there at the time like they are now, for example, Jeff, Natalie, Joe, etc...