-Chapter 10-

Liza POV
9:57 am
I wake up realizing that I'm still in front of Zane's house and I quickly pull out. I don't know where I'm going but as I'm driving I'm still thinking about what happened last night. How dare David do that to me!! I know I messed up in life but that doesn't make it ok for him to slap me!! Do I really like David?? Who am I kidding I love that brown haired, big smile, brown-eyed boy ?? I'm going to have to work things out with David and all my friends because it can't live like this forever. I can't lose them.
David POV
I'm still very angry about what I found out yesterday. I should've never put my hands on a women.. on her. Today I am going to apologize to Liza for slapping her, I get it, I was wrong, but I was just so pissed off, more than I've ever been. I am going to need help from Gabbie because after all, they have been friends for 12 years.
-- gabbie and Davids phone call--
David: hey Gabbie I need your help
Gabbie: what David
David: I need to know what Liza likes??
Gabbie: well, Liza loves the beach, restaurants, and target
David: ok thanks
Gabbie: no problem David, you better make her happy!
David: ok, ok I will
--hung up --
I start planning. First, I'm going to take her to the beach then target than a restaurant. Also, I'm going to surprise her by taking her on a three day trip to Disney land.
Liza POV
As I'm pulled over on the road i decided to take the time to call all my friends and apologise for keeping this secret. I call Gabbie first.
(what she says in this phone call is the same thing she said to everybody else and I don't think you want to here EVERBODY'S conversation sooo yeah, sorry for interrupting continue)

--liza and Gabbies phone call--
Gabbie: hello?
Liza: omg I am so happy you picked up
Gabbie: I almost didn't
Liza: gabs I'm soooo sorry for what I did, it was an accident, I didn't tell anybody yet because I was just getting to know the friend group and I wanted to throw everything in the past but I should've told you. Gabbie I just want you to know were girlfriends (friends) and I don't want my life mistakes to jeopardize the relationship we have ok, do you forgive me?
Gabbie: Liza I understand people make mistakes and I know you've been trying to be a better person so I forgive you, but next time don't do anything like that again and we tell each other every thing OK!
Liza: ok thanks for being such a good friend I don't know what I would do without you
Gabbie: ditto
Liza: and gabbie?

Gabbie: Yes?

Liza: can I please come home? I've been stuck in the car since last night and I really need to get home.

G: of course you can! and Liza do you know David loves you to the bottom of his heart and is extremely sorry for what he did and he is doing everything in his power to make up for it

Gabbie just said David loves me. He loves me?
Liza: ok but I'm still really upset that he hit me in the face so its gonna take some time but I also have to go apologise to him, see you later?
Gabbie: ok ill see you later hun
--hung up--
I have to call David. Love? Is that really what it is? My emotions are all over the place right now. I'm gonna call him to talk to him. As I was getting ready to call him I receive a phone call from David.
--david and liza phone call--
Liza: David?
David: OMG LIZA, I AM SOOO SORRY FOR WHAT I DID I WAS SUCH AN IDIOT FOR MY ACTIONS AND I SHOULD'NT HAVE DONE IT. I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I WOULD DO EVER THING IN MY POWER TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU, DO YOU FORGIVE ME?
Liza: I'm sorry too I was just upset that no one understood me, but I'm not going to forgive you that easy David, you caused me physical pain and I don't think thats something I can forget over a simple apology.
David: its ok liza I will be here for you and I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you
Liza: ok
David: Liza?
Liza: yes
David: I like you
There was a pause for about 6 seconds
Liza: I like u too Dobrik
David: great
Liza: (giggles)
David: I love it when you giggle *smiles*
Liza: *blushes*
David: ok I have a surprise for you, put on a bathing suit under some clothes then pack a suitcase with 6 outfits 3 pajamas and your personal girl items then be over to my house by 12:00 am ok
L: ok
--hung up--
What does this boy have planned in his head? I arrive at Gabbie and I place and tell her what David just told me. I then start packing and getting ready. By the time I was done, it was 11:36 am he lives about 15-20 minutes from my place so I head downstairs from the apartment to drive to his house.
--time lapse--
I ring Davids doorbell and then he opens the door.
David: hey
Liza: hey
David: are you ready
Liza: yeah
David: ok lets go
So first we went to the beach he was so cute and his abs looked really good
David POV
Liza was so sexy in that bikini. The way her body moved in excitement as the beach water was on her body. I started to get a boner . Come on not right now. I had to think of something disgusting to get it down . My grandma naked. Ewwww.
.Liza and I had so much fun we splashed water an each other it was so cute. I'm glad she agreed to come with me even after what I did to her. I told her to dry off and put her clothes on.
Liza: so where are we going now
David: TARGETT
Liza: YAYYY I LOVE TARGETT !!!
So we get into target and liza is just running around and making puns about things here and there. It was so much fun and then we ended up buying things we didn't need. After that, we went to Olive Garden and Lizas eyes lit up.
Liza: omg gosh david thank you
David: anything to make you happy
I love how she appreciates everything that she receives, big or small. We got done eating then we started driving for a long time and it was now 6:03 pm
Liza POV
Wow, david must really be sorry because he did everything in his power to make me happy and now I am but I can't let him know that. We've been driving for a long time, about an hour or two.
Liza: where are we going dave
David: we are going toooooooo.............DISNEY LAND
Liza: are you serious!!!!
David: yess!!
Liza: youu are the best , I LOVE YOU.
Did i really just say that.
David: well, in that case, will you be my girlfriend?
A/N
Hhahahhahahhahah CLIFFHANGER DID YOU LIKE IT THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 1229 WORDSS!