-Chapter 17-

Gabbie POV 

Ok, so I know that my job as a friend is to be here for my friends but OMG I'm TIRED of this David and Liza mess! They obviously miss each other so much but are too scared to talk to one another about the situation. They won't even go in the same room together. But that all ends today. I want them to talk to each other so I invited them both over without them knowing the other is here. I was planning to lock David and Liza in the closet and not let them out till they make up. This could go either good or bad but it's worth the shot. 

--time lapse to later--

Liza finally arrived and we were just hanging out and talking about things

Gabbie: I'll be right back, I have to use the restroom

Liza: ok gabs

I quickly walk to the bathroom and started texting David

Gabbie: fart face can you take me to target when you get here?
David: sure duck, is Liza coming?
Gabbie: no
David: great, be there in 10

After texting David, I flushed the toilet and turned on the water to make it seem as if I used the bathroom. I walk out feeling different emotions knowing that the plan is officially in motion.

--Time lapse to knock on the door-- 

Gabbie: hey Liza? can you go get a big yellow box out of my closet, please? I want to show you something.
Liza: yeah sure 

I silently followed her to my closet door and once she was in I slammed it shut.  

Liza: HEYY! what are you doing!
Gabbie: hold on! look for the box

I walk over to the front door and open it for David 

Gabbie: I'm almost ready can you come and help me find a pair of shoes?
David: whatever

When we got to the room, I shoved him in the closet...

Liza POV 

Gabbie pushed me into her closet and locked the door. I'm kind of confused but I brush it off and start to look for the box. I soon hear the door open, I turn around and see someone that made my heart stop... We started into each other's eyes for a few seconds until I snap back into reality and feel a rush of anger, rage, and sadness.

Liza: YOU JERK!!

I started hitting and punching him as hard as I could, letting out all of the tears and pain he has caused. After about 6 seconds of me swinging at him, he grabbed my arms, pulled me close, looked me in the eyes, and kissed me. It was like the world stopped and a feeling that I haven't felt in so long came back within that time frame. It was full of lust and passion. I never knew how much I missed this. About 20 seconds have passed and I finally pull back. I don't know how to feel. But what I do know is that right now is the chance to express how I feel.

David: Liza I am so so sorry about what happened and what I've put you through-

Liza: you hurt me... you tore me up in ways that I never knew a person could and made me feel like I was nothing

David: I know Liza and I'm so VERY stupid for that and I know that you won't forgive me but I just want you to know that I love you Liza Koshy and if you let me I will do anything in my power to make it up to you

After he said that, I couldn't be upset at him anymore. I hugged him for a really long time and then we started talking. I really don't want to hold a grudge or have any negative energy in my life. It will take some time but I will forgive him and forget the situation one day. We talked so much till the point that we lost track of time. It was about 2 hours later and I started to feel hungry. 

Liza: Hey wheres Gabbie? I'm starting to feel hungry.

David: I don't know, my phone is dead... put your ear to the door and see if you hear something

A/n 

Thanks for reading and some people want to know how I look so here......

A/n 

A/n 

Oml I thought this picture was so cute at the time (2016)😂 I might take it out sksksk but I added more detail and feelings lol so hope you enjoyeddddd