-Chapter 12-

Davids POV

I just fucked up my relationship with Liza. I'm such an idiot I don't know what was going through my mind. I ran to look for liza and talk to her until I here a sudden outburst of loud pops and screams. My instincts told me to get down and find the nearest surface or table to get under. After sitting for about 5 seconds in fear I remembered that the love of my life is nowhere to be seen. I don't know where she is. Even though the event is still happening I risked the chance of me getting hit to find her. I searched and searched and searched everywhere and I didn't see her. At this point, the man that was shooting was already gone. There was so much blood everywhere and so much noise I could barely hear myself think. I called her phone but she didn't answer. I called a few more times after that and still no answer, I then begin to get into a panic stage. This is all my fault, if I didn't make liza upset, if I didn't kiss that girl she would be with me and I would know she's safe because I'm here to protect her. So much was going through my mind to the point where I didn't realize I was bleeding out... everything went black.

Lizas POV

I wake up to a stabbing pain on my side. It was dark with a little bit of light coming from what seems to be a window. I was tied up laying on the opposite side of my stab wound. I look around to see where I'm at but I have no idea. I think I was in a vehicle but i didn't know for sure.

liza: hello!? whos driving? where am I?

I say but there was no immediate answer. About 5 seconds later I get a response.

Random Person: Hello Liza

Liza: Hello? who are you and where am I? why am I here?

Random Person: Oh so you don't remember who I am.

Once the person said that I tried to connect the voice to anybody I've heard in the past. The more I think about, the more familiar the voice is but I can't recognize it but I know it from somewhere. His face was covered.

Liza: I'm sorry but I don't know who you are can you please take me out of these ties. now.

Random Person: ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM!

It finally hit me... the man driving, the man who had me tied up, is the man who ruined my friendships. I then started to cry.

Liza: ITS YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE ME HERE!?

CC: YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND RUINING YOURS WASNT ENOUGH SO NOW IM GOING TO END IT.

Once he said that my chest tightened. I'm not ready to die. I decided to fight my maybe last fight and not give up. I sat up in the back seat and lunged towards him in the front seat even though I was tied up and still in pain from the bullet wound. I cause him to stir on the busy road resulting in a car crash. We flipped 2 times in the air eventually landing on the black pavement. The next day I wake up to monitors and tubes going in my body.

David POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with a bright light in my face. With a nurse in the room.

David: excuse me, ma'am? what happened?

Nurse: oh hello David, your awake.. last night at a bar you were shot in the buttocks (butt). You already went into surgery to remove the bullet and your free to leave tomorrow. We tried to contact your emergency contact Liza Koshy, but apparently, she's in the hospital-

David: LIZA! WHERE IS SHE! WHAT HOSPITAL! IS SHE OK!!!

Nurse: She's in room 102-

After I heard what the nurse said, I bolted out of the room to find lizas hospital room and I didn't even feel the pain from my body, my mind was set on finding her.

David: 99, 100, 101, 102!

I burst throw the room doors and see lizas lifeless, bruised body laying down on the bed. A nurse is in the room. I run up to her and give her a gentle yet meaningful hug.

David: Liza pookie are you ok? *She didn't respond*

David: excuse me nurse what happened to her?

Nurse: Hi, I assume your one of lizas emergency contacts, so last night liza was shot on the side of her stomach and got into a serious car accident. She didn't sustain any serious damage but she can leave once she wakes up ok. *walks out the room*

My heart shattered. I didn't protect her as I should have and I failed her. I was being selfish and I never should've kissed that girl. I really, really, reallyy need to make it up to her and show her my appreciation but first, I need to apologize.

David: Pookie I'm so sorry that I didn't protect you and for being such a DICK! please wake up everything's gonna be ok and I'm here for you forever and always

I crawled onto her bed and lay down next to her until I fell asleep.

A\N
Hey guys, I will be updating tomorrow. Did you guys hear about the shooting at the MLK park in Miami? This chapter was inspired by it because I was there. I saw everything, my cousin got shot in the leg and my friend lost her parents and sister it was terrifying I saw the bullets hit people in the but, ankle, and leg. I almost got shot myself since I was so close to the person causing it. Don't worry I didn't get injured. But I am going to give you some advice. If you are in that situation DON'T RUN, DROP TO THE GROUND because you can save your life like that. You don't have to take this advice but if you don't you will probably wind up like my cousin bullets didn't have name tags they go everywhere. Hope you have a good night and I will update in the morning LITTLE BROWN GIRL, IS OUTT BYEEEEEEE!!